Abhishek Bachchan is an Indian actor and producer who has appeared in over 50 films. He made his film debut in the 2000 action thriller film ‘Refugee’, and has since gone on to star in such films as ‘Guru’, ‘Paa’, and ‘Dhoom 3’. In addition to his work in Hindi films, Bachchan has also appeared in several Tamil, Telugu, and Bengali films.
In addition to his acting career, Bachchan is also a successful film producer, having founded his own production company, AB Corp Ltd., in 2006. He has produced several successful films, including ‘Bunty Aur Babli’ and ‘Bluffmaster!’. Bachchan is also actively involved in philanthropy and has established the AB Foundation to support various charitable causes.
As an Aries Ascendant, Abhishek Bachchan is a natural leader. He is confident and optimistic, always ready to take on new challenges. He is also brave and fearless, never backing down from a fight. However, his impulsive nature can sometimes lead him into trouble. He is also quick to anger, and his temper can sometimes get the best of him. But overall, Abhishek is a loyal and reliable friend, always there for those who need him. As an Aries Ascendant, he is sure to achieve great things in life.
Placement of Planet Sun in Birth Chart of Mr. Abhishek Bachchan
According to astrology, the placement of the Sun in Capricorn in the tenth house points to the likelihood of success if Abhishek Bachchan pursues business ventures with government departments. With time and experience, he could occupy a position of importance in a public sector undertaking. However, Bachchan may not have had his father’s full support due to the differences between them. It would be in his best interest to adopt a flexible approach in order to maintain a good relationship. Politics is not a suitable option for him. Additionally, the placement of the Sun during his birth indicates that his father’s health will be normal.
Placement of Planet Moon in Birth Chart of Mr. Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan has a Moon in Pisces in the twelfth house, which is ruled by friendliness. This indicates that he will be rich and famous. He will prefer to spend his money on property, and later there may be disputes over this property, but these will easily be resolved with no one left in doubt about the rightful owner.
He will also spend money on business and do very well, making a considerable profit. Foreign travel is indicated and is fond of travel, he will enjoy himself there. Probably he will go abroad to purchase some property and may be so enamoured of the place that he may end up setting it there. During the birth of his child, the moon was in the fifth house which indicates that her mother’s name will be all right.
Placement of Planet Mars in Birth Chart of Mr. Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan, born with Mars in the second house of his birth chart, can expect some challenges in life-related to money and family. According to astrology, this position of Mars indicates obstacles in the education and affairs of children. In Bachchan’s case, it is also said that he will have a long life and gain from the ancestral property.
He is advised to have faith in religion but not perform too many rituals. There is also a risk that his reputation could be affected in middle age. However, despite these potential difficulties, Bachchan can take comfort in the fact that his brothers and sisters will be there to support him through thick and thin.
Placement of Planet Venus in Birth Chart of Mr. Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan was born with Venus in the 9th house. This placement gives him a desire for knowledge and understanding. He is attracted to new and different ideas, and he enjoys traveling to new places. He is also interested in art and beauty. This placement makes him fortunate and intelligent. It also gives him domestic happiness. He enjoys any activity that allows him to expand his experience. The 9th house also influences his way of looking at the world. He is attracted only to those ways of thinking that involve human feelings, so he will be much happier with literature, poetry, and art than with science and mathematics.
Placement of Planet Rahu in Birth Chart of Mr. Abhishek Bachchan
In Abhishek Bachchan’s chart, Rahu is placed in the seventh house which indicates that he may not have a harmonious relationship with his spouse due to differences in opinion. There may also be periodic quarrels between them which could lead to Bachchan being fed up with the atmosphere at home. As a result, he may be attracted to members of the opposite sex, which would further damage his marital ties. However, Bachchan may be able to forge good relationships with his business partner, if he prefers trade over service.
Astrological Debts in Birth Chart of Abhishek Bachchan
- The horoscope of Abhishek Bachchan shows that he is free from self-debt.
- Abhishek Bachchan is free from his mother’s debt as Ketu is not situated in the 4th house in his horoscope.
- Abhishek Bachchan has debts to relatives as Ketu is situated in 1st house in his horoscope.
- Abhishek Bachchan’s horoscope is free from female child/sister debts due to unpresence of the Moon in the 3rd and 6th house.
- As Venus & Mercury, both are situated in the 9th house of Abhishek Bachchan’s horoscope, he has his father’s debts.
- He also has Debts to Evil Persons & Debts to Females.
Nakshatraphal of Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan, born in the first charan of the Revati constellation, is a Pisces. His sign lord is Jupiter, and he belongs to the Brahmin Vama, Deva Gana. Antya Nad, Gaja Yoni, and Sarpa Vargo. According to the charan of the Constellation, his name should start with ‘Day’ as in Devesh, Devendra, Devraj, etc.
He will be a decent man, and his relations with others will be cordial. He will have control over his senses and will be a balanced man. He will earn his living by fair means. His brain will be sharp, and he will do all his work intelligently. He has all these qualities, which make him a perfect gentleman.
2023 Year Prediction for Abhishek Bachchan
- Jupiter enters Aries Sign First House on April 22.
- Saturn is in Aquarius Sign Eleventh House and Rahu is in Pisces Sign Twelfth House on January 17.
- Retrograde Mars turns direct and transits with its normal motion throughout the year on January 13.
- Venus remains to combust from August 04 to August 18. The year begins with mixed results for professionals, as Jupiter’s transit in the Twelfth House is not auspicious from a career perspective. Businesses will require perseverance and planning to be successful.
- From April 22nd onwards, things begin to look up for both business owners and employees. This is a good time to start new ventures or expand existing ones through partnerships.
- Income sources are strengthened by Saturn’s presence in the Eleventh House, indicating success in business endeavors.
- This year would be auspicious from an economic perspective.
- Saturn in Eleventh House would cause an incessant flow of income.
- At the beginning of the year, due to the combined aspectual effect of Jupiter and Saturn, there are probabilities for getting gains suddenly, such as land or buildings.
- There are also chances of receiving ancestral properties.
- The time period after April 22nd turns out to be very auspicious where you could get over pending blocked money and have success making desired savings.
- The beginning of the year is not auspicious for health, as Saturn on Rahu in Ascendant could cause diseases.
- After April 22, Jupiter in Ascendant would make health more favorable with a vegetarian diet.
Present Dasha Analysis of Abhishek Bachchan’s Horoscope
Abhishek Bachchan’s horoscope indicates that he will experience the Mahadasha of Sun starting on 24/06/2018 and lasting for 6 years. During this time, he can expect to see gains and honours through his profession, wealth, and comforts of life. The Sun is placed in the tenth house in his horoscope, representing power and authority, name and fame, and royal favours.
The Mahadasha of Sun is a time of great growth and opportunity for Abhishek Bachchan. Sun is placed in the tenth house, representing Bachchan’s profession, status, wealth, and fame. This powerful planet will bring many gains and honours through his work during this time. However, the Sun can also represent ego and pride. Therefore, it is important for Bachchan to stay humble and focused on his goals during this time to ensure that he remains successful. The Mahadasha of Sun is a period of great potential, and with hard work and dedication, Abhishek Bachchan can achieve great things.