Diana, Princess of Wales was born on July 1, 1961, at 7:45 p.m. at Park House near Sandringham, Norfolk, England. She was the third child and only daughter of Edward John Spencer, Viscount Althorp, and Frances Ruth Burke Roche. Her two brothers were Charles, 9 years her senior, and John, 5 years older. In 1975, her father inherited the title of Earl Spencer making her Lady Diana Spencer. After her parents’ divorce in 1969 when she was 8 years old and her mother’s subsequent remarriage to Peter Shand Kydd in 1974, she lived with her father and stepmother Raine at Park House and Althorp House. From age 9 to 16 she attended a girls’ boarding school in Switzerland before returning to England where she briefly attended commuter colleges before quitting in 1977.
Diana had a troubled childhood—her parents’ marriage ended acrimoniously when she was very young and both her parents frequently berated her for being naive and childish. As a result of their acrimonious split, Diana developed a deep insecurity which manifested itself in wildly inappropriate behavior such as drug use in her teenage years. In spite of this rocky start to life, Diana eventually managed to carve out a successful career for herself. In 1981 she married Prince Charles, heir apparent to the British throne, and became The Princess of Wales—a role which she held until her untimely death in 1997.
Diana was beloved by the British public and was often referred to as “The People’s Princess.” She was known for her charitable work as well as her style and grace. Diana died in a car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997. She was 36 years old. At the time of her death, she was survived by her two sons: William, then 15 years old, and Harry, 12 years old.
The configuration at the time of your birth was Scorpio Ascendant (Lagna) on the the with Cancer Navamsa and Scorpio Dieskana in the fourth Pod of Vishakha which indicates that if anyone tries to block your path to prosperity, you will strike at your opponent with vanguard. You are a person with a set goal. Come what may, you must succeed in fulfilling your ambition which is to amass wealth and have a good time, you wouldn’t mind brushing aside accepted norms and go to the extent of driving a wedge between two parties if it suits your purpose. You are also jealous of affluent persons and by your utmost to fare better than them to an extent, you will succeed as fortune favours you. The position of planets in your chart shows that you have a happy married life. You will have children who will be a source of joy and pride to you. Money comes to you from various sources which keep you happy and contented. You get full co-operation from your partner in all your endeavours.
Placement of Planet Sun in Birth Chart of Princess Diana
Gemini in the eighth house indicates that you will be very fond of occult studies and have many experiences with the supernatural. You will find great success and fame as a result of these pursuits.
In terms of wealth, you will do well for yourself through partnerships, inheritances, and other financial gains from deceased individuals. You will likely come into a large inheritance from your family, and make even more money from it through wise investments.
Interestingly, despite not asking for it, you will likely receive a large dowry from your in-laws due to their happiness about the marriage. They will be so thrilled about the wedding that they will want to give you everything they can. You won’t want to hurt their feelings by refusing it.
Placement of Planet Mars in Birth Chart of Princess Diana
According to astrology, the position of Mars in Leo in the tenth house can cause some ups and downs in life. Those with this alignment may enjoy the benefit of a father with good social status, and may aspire to rise to a high position in their profession. However, later in life there may be differences with one’s father and other relatives.
It is also possible that someone with this alignment will be under nervous tension because of ill health and loss of money in youth, but will acquire substantial assets, only to squander them in middle age. Additionally, it is not improbable that this person will encounter stiff opposition from the government sector or from social circles, which will retard progress. To avoid these potential difficulties, it is advised to avoid getting entangled in litigations or law suits.
Placement of Planet Jupiter in Birth Chart of Princess Diana
If you were born under the Scorpio Lagna, you may find that despite your best efforts, you are not able to get along well with your cousins or co-borns. This is due to the influence of Jupiter, which can make relations with them virtually impossible. However, you should not give up hope; instead, try to make as many sacrifices for them as possible. This will help to mitigate the disharmony between you. In addition, you may find that some disputes arise among you; however, if you are able to resolve these efficiently, they should not cause any lasting damage to your relationship. Finally, keep in mind that Scorpio Lagna also indicates that you may suffer from pain in your arms or shoulders due to an accident or unknown reasons; however, if you take proper care, this should not be a cause for concern.
Placement of Planet Venus in Birth Chart of Princess Diana
When Venus is in Taurus in the seventh house, it creates an idealistic situation symbolizing an attractive spouse. However, this idealism can quickly turn to frustration if the Venus-ruled Taurus partner attempts to dominate their relationship. The need for freedom and personal space is crucial to this individual, and any feeling of being caged in or constrained will lead to heated arguments. If infidelity becomes an issue in this relationship, it will be because the individual is unsatisfied and looking for something outside of their primary partnership. In order to have a happy and fulfilling relationship, it is important for both partners to be aware of and respectful of each other’s needs.
Astrological Debts in Birth Chart of Princess Diana
- The horoscope of Princess Diana shows that she is free from self-debt, debt to girl/sister and debt to female.
- The horoscope of Barack Obama shows that he has debt to females.
- If Mercury or Ketu are in the 1st or 8th house, the native will have debts to relatives.
- The native may kill a she buffalo about to deliver a calf, perform black magic during construction of a house or foundation stone by others, hate those who mingle with his relatives, and keep away from functions like birthdays and family festivals.
- The native cheats friends, spoils work done by others, and burns ripe crops in agricultural fields of others.
Nakshatraphal of Princess Diana
According to the Ghanistha Constellation, this child was born in the Aquarius sign. His sign lord is Saturn. According to the Constellation, his name should start with “Goo” as in Gurudatt, Gurwinder Singh, etc. She belongs to Shoodra Varna, Marjar Varga, Simha Yoni, Madhya Nadi and Rakshasa Gana.
She will have high moral character and others will follow his footsteps. She will be tactful and others will be pleased with his behaviour. Her friends will love and respect her for his behaviour. Physically she will be strong and healthy. She will be wealthy and luxurious. Due to his generous nature she will help and support many needy persons. This will earn her fame in far-off places in his society she will be known as a respectable person.
2023 Year Prediction for Princess Diana
- This year is moderately auspicious for work and profession perspective.
- In the beginning of the year, there would be handsome gain from professions.
- You would go on putting in your efforts for having success in your profession. You would bag success also.
- Though there are indications for progress in your profession after April 22, yet you must seek advice of experienced person’s if you are inclined to launch a new venture.
- During this period, initiating a business in partnership would not be on yielding one.
- Those who are in jobs might have to face some mental distress at their place of work.
- The beginning of the year is auspicious for economic point of view. Aspect of Jupiter on Eleventh House is a source of unceasing flow of wealth. But you shall have to put a strong curb on devising ways and means for acquiring money by short-cuts.
- Avoid investment in those fields which involve a great risk otherwise you might have to bear heavy losses. You could have to bear expenses for treatment of illness of any family member or your mother.
- At the beginning of the year, Jupiter and Saturn’s combined effect on the Ascendant makes for a good mental and physical state.
- More energy is experienced along with immunity against diseases. However, after April 22nd, Jupiter’s transit becomes inauspicious and health problems related to digestive system or stomach may occur.
Present Dasha Analysis of Princess Diana’s Horoscope
The Mahadasha of Mercury is a 17-year period during which you will experience short travel, an increase in real assets, and help from relatives. This is a good time to invest in land and property. You will also enjoy good health, education, and increased vitality. You may experience some seasonal complaints during this time, but overall you will enjoy good health. Thanks to the positive influences of Mercury, this is an excellent time to focus on your goals and make progress towards your long-term objectives. Make the most of this dasha period by planning ahead and working diligently towards your desired outcomes.