AR Rahman is a highly celebrated Indian music composer, record producer, singer and songwriter. He has received numerous awards for his work in Indian cinema, including six National Film Awards, two Academy Awards, two Grammy Awards, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, fifteen Filmfare Awards and seventeen Filmfare Awards South. In 2010, the Indian government conferred him with the Padma Bhushan, the nation’s third-highest civilian award. Let’s review the role of stars and signs in his success.
AR Rehman is Aries Ascendant. He also has Jupiter placed in his first house. AR Rehman’s health and happiness are assured because Jupiter is in his Aries Ascendant. His knowledge and cheerful disposition will not only be appreciated by people, but will also command their respect to him. Rehman is a faithful character who is generous and renders service to others. Despite his abundant wealth, he remains humble and respects religious leaders and preachers. This shows how humble and polite AR Rehman truly is. Consequently, the presence of Jupiter in AR Rehman’s Aries Ascendant is indicative of a life that will be filled with health, happiness, and respect from others.
Placement of Planet Sun in Birth Chart of Mr. AR Rehman
AR Rahman has Sun in the 9th house in astrology, which means he is Intelligent and learned. According to this astrological position, Rahman will be successful in life because of his kind heart and strong sense of curiosity. He is interested in studies that reveal the most about the world on a broad scale, such as astronomy, world history, geography and even philosophy to some extent. Rahman may be particularly interested in law when he is older. His fascination with foreign and distant places means he will likely travel often to see the world. Fortunately, he will learn early to plan ahead and prepare for tomorrow, allowing him to achieve his goals.
Placement of Planet Moon in Birth Chart of Mr. AR Rehman
Mr. Rehman was born with the Moon in Capricorn in the tenth house. According to astrological projections, this indicates that he will lead a cushy life. Rehman will find success in both service and business, and may even enjoy the use of a government vehicle thanks to the influence of his father.
The Moon’s placement during Rehman’s birth also bodes well for his mother’s health and longevity. She will be full of wealth and luxury, and will help him build up his career. Rehman has always been vocal about the importance of his mother in his success, and he will continue to respect and obey her throughout their lives. The two are lucky for each other and will seldom have any differences.
Placement of Planet Venus in Birth Chart of Mr. AR Rehman
Although Aries Lagna Indicates AR Rehman’s disinterest in occult science, Venus the house makes him take keen interest the occult. Mr. Rehman might be fond of mysteries and research. He will be blessed with finance, wealth and property.
Placement of Planet Mercury in Birth Chart of Mr. AR Rehman
Aries Lagna is traditionally considered to be an unfavorable placement for Mercury, indicating a lack of interest in the mental and communicative affairs represented by the planet. However, due to placement of Mercury this general trend is reversed. The individual may become very interested in mental pursuits, particularly those related to the occult and supernatural. Studies of reincarnation, details of death and life beyond, and especially the occult sciences may hold great appeal. As far as material possessions are concerned, Mr. Rehman will be lucky. He is likely to own landed property, giving him a strong foundation on which to build his life.
Placement of Planet Mercury in Birth Chart of Mr. AR Rehman
He was born with Mars in the sixth house of the lucky sign, which many astrologers believe predisposes him to a life of success and comfort. In fact, Rehman’s birth chart indicates that he is a very disciplined worker who is self-employed and enjoys a comfortable lifestyle. He is also known for his generosity, spending lavishly on friends and travels. All of these attributes can be traced back to Mars’s influence on his sixth house. Thus, it seems that Mars has played a significant role in making Ar Rehman the successful and well-loved individual that he is today.
Astrological Debts in Birth Chart of AR Rehman
- Horoscope of AR Rehman shows that he is free from all kind of self debts.
- As Ketu is not present in 4th House of Horoscope, this indicates that Mr. AR Rehman is free from all kinds of Mother Debts.
- AR Rehman’s chart is free from all kinds of Debts to Girl Child, Sister due to unpresence of Moon in 3rd or 6th House in Astrology.
- Debts of Father, Debts to Relatives, Godly Debts can be seen in Birth Chart of AR Rehman.
Nakshatraphal of AR Rehman
Rahman was born in the second charan of Dhanistha Constellation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his sign lord is Saturn. He belongs to Vaish Vama, Rakshasa Gana, and Madhya Nad. Simha Yoni and Marjar Varga.
AR Rehman will have a high moral character and others will try to follow in his footsteps. He will deal with others tactfully. People will get impressed by Rehman’s politeness. He will never lack wealth luxuries. Physically, AR Rehman will be strong and healthy.
2023 Year Prediction for AR Rehman
- Jupiter will enter Aries on April 22, affecting the first and eleventh houses. This would turn out to be very much auspicious, with potential gain from over-pending blocked money or elder brother/friend.
- Rahu will enter Pisces on November 22, affecting the twelfth house.
- Retrograde will turn direct on January 1st and transit with normal motion throughout the year.
- This year is auspicious from an economic perspective.
- Saturn in the Eleventh House would cause an incessant flow of income.
- At the beginning of the year, due to the combined aspectual effect of Jupiter and Saturn on the Eighth House, there are probabilities for getting gains all of a sudden, such as land or buildings.
- Jupiter in the Twelfth House in the beginning of the year causes uncontrolled expenditure.
- There would be expenditure for having physical comforts but it is still a favorable time period for investment overall.
- At the beginning of the year, health prospects are only average. This is because Saturn’s aspect of Rahu in the first house is not auspicious. If you are already sick, this time period could be more painful, since Jupiter is in the twelfth house and has a watery sign. This combination could cause diseases related to coughs, phlegm, or stomach problems.
- However, after April 22nd things will start to look up again. Jupiter in the first house will bring new thoughts and happiness, as well as better health and mental satisfaction. You will also have more self-control when it comes to diet and daily routine.
Present Dasha Analysis of AR Rehman’s Horoscope
The Mahadasha of Mercury is set to begin on September 14th, 2021 and will last for a period of 17 years in AR Rehman’s Chart. This dasha, or planetary cycle, is associated with short travels, an increase in real assets, and help from relatives. Individuals can also expect good health, educational opportunities, and growth in their property during this time. The Mahadasha of Mercury is an generally positive time and provides many opportunities for personal development and growth.