The Purva Phalguni Nakshatra native in astrology is self-assured, bold in approach, straightforward, finds luck and is prosperous in life, intelligent, open-minded towards others, creative-minded, artistic, an enthusiast for fine arts, loves participating in the entertainment industry, natural artists, actors, musicians, singers, have an interest in painting, designing, glamour, fashion, photography, and can possess much knowledge about music and the arts. One of the Adhomukhi Nakshatras in astrology is the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra (or the Nakshatras which have their mouths downwards). Tanks, wells, temples, mining, digging, etc. can all be started and completed in these Nakshatras with good fortune.
Indicator: A platform
A stage or platform is used as the emblem for the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra. This can signify two things. First, the birthing stage has been prepared. Additionally, this is a sign of the emergence of the hands and legs.
God: The Bhagavan
Bhaga is the Lord of the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra. One of the Adhithya is Bhaga. He is the child of Kashyapa and Adhithi. Siddhi is the wife of Bhaga. Bhaga is revered as the God of happiness and the dawn. The word “Bhaga” means ten various kinds of prosperity. He is also the spouses’ deity. Bhaga is a symbol for riches inherited from one’s family. Bhaga stands for the physical manifestation of all life.
|133⁰ 20” – 146⁰ 40””
|Zosma or Delta Leonis
|North of Purva Phalguni
|+ 14⁰ 20”’
|137⁰ 27” 33’’
|11h 13m 50.6s
|+20⁰ 33” 4
Astrological characteristics of the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Rats are females, and they are the Purva Phalgun Nakshatra’s yoni animal.
- Because female rats can mate 500 times in 6 hours, the natives have a tremendous sexual drive and desire for pleasure.
- Bhaga is the subject of Purva Phalguni’s narrative. He is the patron deity of prosperity, worldly bliss, sex, lust, love, and rest.
- He also mentions inheriting from family.
- According to the legend, Daksha invited every God to his yagna, with the exception of Shiva because he was one of his daughter’s husband.
- Due in part to Sati getting married to him, Shiva was not invited.
- Shiva was upset by Sati’s suicide. The yagna was destroyed by Virabhadra, who also blinded Bhaga, the deity of Purva Phalguni.
- Because of this, people from Purva Phalguni often spend money carelessly and occasionally suffer eye injuries, whether it be pink eye or a mosquito bite near the eyes.
- Natives of Purva Phalguni dislike spending too much time around yagnas, where onions are cut, as their eyes begin to itch easily.
- Bhaga is a party animal who enjoys sex parties, orgies, drinking, and hanging out with lots of people.
- For Bhaga, having sex and engaging in sexual activity was a way to encounter divinity.
- It is well known that he is Varuna and Indra’s brother.
- The three brothers are well known for their love of fun, alcohol, and all that heaven has to offer.
- This Nakshatra has a bed and a fireplace as its symbols.
- This image is most commonly associated with the bed’s back legs, where the head rests.
- When we think of a bed and fireplace, it’s the cosiest place and perhaps the most romantic spot.
- This is exactly what this Nakshatra energy represents.
- It is about rest, sleep, love making and enjoying one’s time.
- Purva Phalguni natives love sleeping on bed; they love sleeping in the middle of the day, wanting to oversleep in the morning, working from the bed, eating from the bed; pretty much whatever can be done sitting on a table, they rather do it on the bed.
- Most of the time, jugs of water or many glasses of water near the bedside can also be found, as the opposite sign is Aquarius, the water bearer.
- Natives of Purva Phalguni are also renowned for their love of junk food, extra-salted foods, fried foods, and salmon.
- This behaviour is a result of Bhaga’s voracious appetite for everything, especially greasy food made of pure ghee.
- The Phalguni is also referred to as the marriage star. However, Purva is associated with premarital sex and Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra is associated with marriage commitment. Still, natives of these Nakshatras not only strive for a strong bond in their relationship, but they are brilliant matchmakers.
- If one needs someone to match them, then they should look for a Phalguni.
- Sometimes, they even become professional matchmakers, not just in love and romance, but also in business.
Attributes of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra in Astrology
- Spread from 13’20” to 26’40” Leo (Simha) (Simha).
- It is also called the Bhagadaivata star. All majestic pleasure, prosperity, love, enjoyment, and sensual delight are caused by this Nakshatra.
- The origin of creation signifies coming into being and development. Its closure means destruction.
- The native, in personal, life succeeds in mastering the six impulses, especially the impulse of creativity, which also masters death.
- Therefore, on the one hand, this star symbolises the joy of creation and enjoyment, and on the other hand, signifies desirelessness and asceticism.
- On the one hand, it is the gateway to the creation and its basic seed. On the other hand, it aims at renunciation, dissolution, and a merger in ‘Brahma’.
- Fame and eminence are the special features of this star. Poorva Phalguni and Uttara Phalguni are symbols of good fortune and luck.
Description of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology Treatise
- According to Hora Sara: The native who has Purva Phalguni Nakshatra as his natal Nakshatra will be an affable speaker, liberal in donations, mean-minded (or depressed), be burdened with varied expenses, have obedient servants, be famous, and will fear war.
- According to Jataka Parijata: If a native is born under the star Poorva Phalguni, i.e. when the Moon is in that asterism, he will be restless, practising evil, liberal, strong, and longing for women.
- According to Sage Narada: The native born in Poorva Phalguni Nakshatra will be brilliant, a wanderer, charitable, versed in the art of dance, discerning and skillful.
- According to Brihat Samhita: The star Purva Phalguni makes one sweet-tongued, liberal in gifts, bright in appearance, fond of wandering, and a servant of the king.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Pada Description
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra First Pada:
- 1st Pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is ruled by Leo Navamsa (Governed by Sun) (Governed by Sun).
- Those born in the first pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are endowed with all good qualities, enjoy life, endowed with many children, kind-hearted, capable of doing varied jobs, satisfied, trouble others, not trusted, cruel, soft-spoken, and loved by people.
- Those born in the first pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are independent, focused on self, self-made, confident, willful and courageous, wanting to stand out, being recognised as an authority, entitled to lead, be the most creative of leaders.
- Those born in the first pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are aesthetically pleasing, showcasing looks, wearing luxurious items, naturally creative, creative in business, and entertainment industry.
- The first pada of the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is associated with issues such as an inflated ego, stubbornness, laziness, and temper.
Second Pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra:
- Virgo Navamsa rules the second pada of the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra.
- The second pada of the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is associated with fame, a lack of enthusiasm, sadness, and a dislike of women.
- The second pada of the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is ruled by the planet Mercury, and people born under this sign are intelligent, knowledgeable, clever, calm yet enthusiastic, communicative, active, goal-oriented, detail-oriented, perfectionists, workaholics, and natural managers.
- Those with second-pada births in the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are artistic, goal-oriented, and concerned with generating wealth through their creative endeavors.
- People with second-pada Purva Phalguni Nakshatra birthstones are flawless artists who create timeless or exceptional works with no errors. They may also be successful businesspeople, natural entrepreneurs, traders, brokers, writers, or other types of writers, such as technical or creative writers.
Third Pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra:
- Venus is the ruler of Libra Navamsa, which rules the third pada of the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra.
- Those born in the third pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra love their relatives, are experts in architecture and sculpture, and are great givers. They are great and experts in many fields, always doing a good job, and they may be said to be perfect personalities.
- Those born in the third pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are creative through relationships, inspired by relationships, love pushes the native forward, energy comes when engaged in partnerships, and are team players.
- Those born in the third pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra emphasis relationships, show compassion in relationships, are generous and soft-hearted, help partners in need, want to be popular, showcase a beautiful image before others, and bring sensual desires to partners.
- Those born in the third pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are very creative, wanting to draw attention to art, refining art, making something look more aesthetically pleasing, lover of team sports, playing with a partner, enjoying competition for social pleasure, designing team uniforms, their inspiration dies when alone, and they lack of strong competitiveness.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Fourth Pada:
- 4th Pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is ruled by Scorpio Navamsa (Governed by Mars) (Governed by Mars).
- Those born in the fourth pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra support Gods and Brahmins, are capable administrators, wealthy and carry out good works.
- Those born in the fourth pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are intensely creative, wanting to express themselves through artistic expression, are competitive artists, and want to be the best creator.
- Those born in the fourth pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are lovers of darker art, mystical art, astrological art, art portraying death and rebirth, art inspired by deep feeling, showcasing psychological themes in arts, poets, songwriters.
- Those born in the fourth pada of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra are willful, courageous, aggressive, ambitious, have high goals, sports talents, fiery, competitive, athletic, aesthetic arts, graceful at sports, creative at sports, inventing new moves, styles, formations or refining classic concepts.
Sun’s Ingress (Aug 30th – Sept 12th) of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Sun enters Poorva Phalguni Nakshatra on Aug 30th and stays there till Sept 12th.
- If you are born during this period, then your Sun is in Poorva Phalguni Nakshatra.
- If we consider the phase of a mother and baby, it can be correlated to the prayers during this period because, during this period, Goddess Parvathi, Harthalika or Gauri is worshipped along with her son Lord Ganesha.
- Gauri is the mother, and worshipping her suggests the care to be taken of the pregnant mother during this period for a healthy child like Ganesha.
Tree of Purva Phalguni: Palash
- The tree of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is Palash.
- Palash or Butea Monosperma has the best alkali-yielding nature.
- The leaves are used to make plates. Flowers are added to water to play during the Holi festival.
- Palash is used as an offering in religious practises (Havan) (Havan).
- Some people also tie its root to the arm.
- The wood is used to make utensils for religious ceremonies (Yadnya) (Yadnya).
- After the threading ceremony, one is supposed to carry a stick made of the Palash tree.
- The flowers of the Palash tree are offered to Goddess Kali and Lord Krishna. Due to its flowers, it is called the flame of the forest.
Applications of Palash
- A decoction of Palash bark powder is used in menstrual irregularities.
- Powder of Palash seeds is effective in the case of intestinal worms.
- Palash stem resin, along with warm water, helps in piles.
- A paste of Palash flowers applied on the skin is effective in restoring skin colour.
- Palash bark decoction along with salt is used in case of nasal congestion.
Astronomical Information of Purva Phalguni
- Astronomers are divided on Yogathara of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra.
- Some think it is Delta Leonis, while others believe it is Theta Leonis.
- Delta Leonis is considered based on apparent magnitude and longitude.
- This star comes on the rump of the Leo. It is a triple star.
- It is double the size of the Sun and emits 15 times more light than Sun.
- It is a white star and is considered hotter than the average star.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Compatibility in Astrology
Rashi Compatibility of Purva Nakshatra Bride
Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Pisces
Rashi Compatibility of Purva Nakshatra Groom
Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Pisces
Compatibility Factors of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Nadi: Madhya or middle.
- Gana (nature): Dev or God.
- Yoni (animal symbol): Mooshak or mouse.
- Result of wearing new clothes on Purva Phalguni Nakshatra: Penalty from the government.
- Result of first menses on Purva Phalguni Nakshatra: Supportive to others but feels helpless, aggressive, children’s behaviour can be unpleasant, can be unclean.
- Result of performing shraddha on Purva Phalguni Nakshatra: Good fortune.
- Beneficial activities on Purva Phalguni Nakshatra: Diplomacy, attack on the enemy, manufacturing weapons, marketing and partnerships.
- Beneficial samskara or ceremonies on Purva Phalguni Nakshatra: Start learning a new subject, threading ceremony, Anugraha or Deeksha.
Remedies of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- The bed is the best treatment for this Nakshatra.
- The native’s life will be out of balance if the bed is in poor condition, is unsteady, or has cracks in the legs.
- One of the most important things for Phalguni is to have a bed with a headboard.
- A headboard represents support, structure and luxury.
- The other thing that is important for them is to do fire ceremonies every month like a yagna, havan, bonfire; even cooking on an open fire becomes a remedy.
- A fireplace facing south is another crucial element.
- These locals in the South experience warmth and light when they move into a home with a fireplace.
- A statue of a brass mouse, preferably facing south or southwest, is the other straightforward cure.
|Shastika, Njavara or Navara rice
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra’s characteristic
- The Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is an aggressive or “ugra” Nakshatra. Such a sensual, sexual Nakshatra benefits from this quality of the Nakshatra, which is very different.
- There is a fire that breathes within this Nakshatra, just like the chaos that Shiva created during the yagna of Daksha, despite the Nakshatra’s apparent creativity, sensuality, lust, sexuality, and social aspects.
- On this Nakshatra day, activities end up being explosive and violent, resulting in disagreements.
Caste of the Phalguni Nakshatra Purva
- Brahmins make up this Nakshatra’s caste.
- The native has an extreme lust and passion for knowledge as well as for comprehending ancestral rituals and themes.
- It is important to distinguish the native’s sexual nature from that of an airhead. One’s intelligence is unaffected by lust or sexual behavior.
Phalguni Nakshatra’s Purva Sound
- With Nakshatra, Mo- pada 1, Taa- pada 2, Tee- pada 3, and Too- pada 4 sound plays a crucial role.
- Brand is the name given to everything we say, do, buy, wear, and drive. If one knows their exact time of birth, they can look at their horoscope and see where the Leo sign, or Purva Phalguni, is located.
- If someone has a Gemini ascendant, their third house is Leo; using names or brands that begin with such sounds is advantageous for travel, communication, sales, marketing, one’s own effects and performing arts, as well as for forming social circles.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology Synopsis
|Bhaga (one of the Adityas, responsible for conjugal bliss and wealth)
|Actors, young women, amiable persons, musicians, artists, commodities, cotton, salt, honey, oil, and boys.
|Purva Phalguni Nakshatra in Astrology
|Teacher, counsellor, consultant
|Moon in Purva Phalguni
|The native is sweet-spoken and is persuasive in speech. He is agreeable, generous, handsome, majestic, very prone to travel (by foot), and engaged in honouring and serving the king.
|Kama or desire
Questions and Answers
What Makes Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Special?
This is the ferocious Nakshatra known as ugra. This aspect of the constellation is incredibly different and serves as a compliment for one so sensuous and passionate. There is a fire that breathes within this Nakshatra, precisely like the havoc that Shiva caused during the yagna of Daksha, despite how creative, sensual, lustful, sexual, and sociable this Nakshatra may seem.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra is in which Rashi?
Who is Purva Phalguni Nakshatra’s Lord?
Who is Purva Phalguni Nakshatra’s Deity?
What does the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra’s symbol represent?
Platform, swinging hammock, fireplace, and bed’s front legs
What is Purva Phalguni Nakshatra’s Gana?
Manushya (Human) (Human)
What Qualities Does the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Possess?
Ugra (Fierce) (Fierce)
What Caste Does the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Belong To?
Brahmin (Priest) (Priest)
What is the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra’s Animal?
What does the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Bird represent?
What exactly is the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Tree?
Tree of the Parrot, Forest Flame
What does Purva Phalguni Nakshatra’s initial stand for?
Taa, Mo, Tee, and Too