ABC Nakshatra is a subsidiary under ABC Steps Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
And our only E-mails are
- Abcnakshatra.com venerates the users’ privacy in its website and security of the highest order has been given to the users. By this: We ensure that we will handle all the information provided by you with diligence, integrity, and highest levels of secrecy. We protect your information from any misuse by parties including third party and partner companies. Abcnakshatra.com, however, does not take responsibility for third parties where this is not stated separately. Your right to privacy is ensured as we take all measures on our website and our data systems, but we are not liable to any unlawful third party applications, which seek your information, and your disclosure of personal details to those sites is purely at your own risk because they are not under our control.
- Abcnakshatra.com obtains information, processes them and stores personal data only in order to establish a contractual relationship between the provider and user in order to provide necessary services. All data is recorded completely in accordance with the applicable salutary provisions. Partner ad agencies can use the user’s shopping cart for their marketing purposes alone. Adding on, address and order data is collected and processed for our own marketing purposes. Furthermore, according to the applicable law, random user profiles may be used for internal market research in order to improve our range of customers, services, and products. Any personal information given in Abcnakshatra.com, such as, name, address, phone number, etc. can be used to identify the individual. We have encrypted our websites with the highest level of security and protect data using technical measures to prevent data loss, destruction of data, modification of data, and other destructive tasks by miscreants. Although, many measures have been taken, 100% security is yet to be established, and hence, complete protection from destruction is impossible.
- By using our website, the user is in agreement with our policy of disclosing user information to third parties insofar as necessary to qualify the contractual partnership between the provider and user and improve user experience by providing individualized services, and improving overall user interface by getting suggestions and implementing them. No selling or passing on of data is encourage or accepted by Abcnakshatra.com. If any issues of usage of data for purposes other than the aforementioned purposes can lead to legal prosecution and user has the right to move the concerned grievance to court.
- All users have the right to refuse to divulge information that can be used for advertisement by just sending us an e-mail (no reason required), and unsubscribe from our services completely by using the unsubscribe option in the mail or in the advertisement.
- Abcnakshatra.com encourages users to invite other people to view the page, subscribe, and buy products but make sure that you know the people personally before sending requests, and requests are sent only to existing, real member, because every invite you send will have your name attached in the invite. The data used for sending invitation is not used for any other purpose.
- The user reserves the right over his or her profile, and can amend the profile, lock the account, or even delete the data from our storage. The user can always make changes to his or her account in the “My Account” page. In case of a question or query, feel free to contact us at any time, and our executives will try to revert as soon as possible. Even suggestions may be given. This, however, breaks the contractual relationship, and Abcnakshatra.com cannot fulfill its contractual duties.
- General Exceptions: If we are required to disclose, intercept, monitor and/or store your information: (a) to conduct our business (b) by law; (c) to enforce our own rights; or (d) to secure our systems; we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. These processes might take place subliminally, i.e., without your knowledge, and we are not responsible to you or any third party for any damages in these cases in any manner the comes from such interception, storage, monitoring, and disclosure. Your profile may be monitored for personal information and for any cases of non-compliance to our policies, and this monitoring is done plainly to check the compliance of the user to our policies. There may be no limitation in this monitoring and may include the filtering of both, incoming and outgoing electronic data messages and if need be identify, and/or prevent transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, derogatory, deriding, or obscene content. There may be times when we secure services from other third parties. We may disclose your personal information to such third parties to an extent that is deemed necessary to provide better services to you, and this disclosure is solely to give you a better experience with us.
- Chargeback: A credit card chargeback occurs after a cardholder initiates a merchant dispute with their issuing bank, the issuing bank will then charge back the transaction being disputed to Abcnakshatra and the cardholder’s account is credited. Abcnakshatra will make every effort to avoid chargebacks by providing documentation to the issuing bank that the customer did in fact placed the order and all the relevant information has been placed on the site relating to the product, however, if we are unsuccessful, a debit memo may be issued to us.