Anup Jalota is a prominent figure in the world of Hindustani classical music. He is a talented singer and composer who can sing devotional songs, ghazals, and film playback with equal ease. He has made more than 100 albums and has won many important awards, including India’s third-highest civilian award, the Padma Bhushan.
Born in Nainital, Uttar Pradesh, in 1955, Jalota began his musical training at an early age. After completing his studies at the Allahabad University, he embarked on a successful career as a performer and recording artist. Over the course of his long career, he has collaborated with some of the biggest names in Indian music, including Ravi Shankar, Zakir Hussain, and Asha Bhosle. Today, he remains one of the most respected and celebrated figures in Hindustani classical music.
Singer Anup Jalota was born with Sagittarius Ascendant (Lagna) rising along with Scorpio Navamsa and Leo Dreskana in the fourth Pad of Poorvashadha, which denotes a comfortable, happy life for him, provided he makes a determined bid to help himself.
The rising Sagittarius and Leo Dreskana hold promise of many good things, but Scorpio Navamsa strikes a discordant note. He is slated to lead a life of plenty and luxury, enjoying sound health, but Scorpio hints at the possibility of his being rather poor and suffering from some ailment or the other.
So, It is up to him make a good job of his affairs. After acquiring assets he has got to make sure to retain them. Since he is a large-hearted person, he may donate more than he can afford. He will have to use his resources judiciously for the best results.
Placement of Planet Sun in Birth Chart of Anup Jalota
According to the birth chart, the singer Anup Jalota will inherit ancestral property and gain through the legacy or goods of the dead. He will also have many lands and houses that he can lease out to others. However, he will be forced to accept a dowry and although he may not initially believe in it, he will find it very useful and both him and his spouse will benefit from it.
Additionally, the singer will insure himself and his possessions which will be a wise move as minor thefts may occur. Furthermore, he may be involved in an accident although he will not be hurt. Lastly, the singer will enjoy a long life and his death will be quick and sudden.
Placement of Planet Moon in Birth Chart of Anup Jalota
The Moon is in the 10th house in the birth chart of Anup Jalota. This placement indicates that he is not very bold and courageous, and can easily be dominated by others. He lacks self confidence and is secretive. Though the Sagittarius Lagna indicates mutual co-operation among him and his co-borns, the Moon’s placement signifies something different.
The Moon’s effect holds good and he will experience lack of co-operation from his co-borns or in their absence, his cousins. His brothers will lead a troubled family life and he will be worried due to their behaviour.
Placement of Planet Venus in Birth Chart of Anup Jalota
The location of Venus in Gemini in the seventh house is not favourable for marriage. It is likely that Anup Jalota will have a late marriage and his spouse will be of poor health. This won’t be palatable to a person like Anup Jalota whose morals are not above board and who is interested in taking to vices. The result will be quarrels and differences of opinion among the couple which may culminate in litigation.
There is, however, one favourable indication and that is with regard to business. If Anup Jalota prefers trade to a job, then he will be able to achieve success if he forms a partnership firm.
Placement of Planet Mercury in Birth Chart of Anup Jalota
Planet Mercury is known as the planet of communication and its placement in Anup Jalota’s birth chart indicates that he will have a keen interest in the occult and mysterious subjects. As Mercury is in Cancer, which is in the eighth house, this also signifies that he will be interested in studies related to reincarnation and death.
Additionally, the placement of Mercury in Cancer indicates that Anup Jalota will inherit ancestral property and also benefit from handling the estate and money of others. Therefore, it can be seen that Anup Jalota’s birth chart reveals that he is destined to lead a comfortable life with plenty of material wealth.
Placement of Planet Mars in Birth Chart of Anup Jalota
We can see that Mars is placed in the sign of Cancer in the eighth house. This placement indicates that Jalota may have been interested in the occult sciences earlier in his life, but after experiencing loss because of his involvement in this activity, he has since lost interest and become disinterested in it altogether.
Additionally, this placement suggests that Jalota may experience difficulties with his marriage, possibly due to a lack of dowry, and that he is also susceptible to robbery.
However, despite these challenges, the positive aspects of Mars’ placement in Jalota’s birth chart – such as his creative talent and strong willpower – are sure to help him overcome any difficulties he may face in life.
Astrological Debts in Birth Chart of Anup Jalota
- Horoscope of Anup Jalota shows that he is free from all kinds of self debts.
- As Ketu is not present in 4th House of Horoscope, this indicates that Anup Jalota is free from all kinds of Mother Debts.
- There is debt to Girl Child and Sister in Anup Jalota’s chart due to the presence of Moon in 3rd or 6th House in Astrology.
- Debts of Father, Debts to Relatives, Godly Debts can be seen in Birth Chart of Anup Jalota.
- Debts to Female can also be seen in Anup Jalota’s chart it occurs when the Sun or Moon or Rahu or any two out of these three or all these three planets are situated in the 7th house of the horoscope then the native will have debts to females.
Nakshatraphal of Anup Jalota
Anup Jalota, the noted Indian classical singer and musician, was born under the Nakshatra of Anuradha. His birth sign lord is Saturn, and he belongs to the Mesh Varga, Manushya Gana, Adya Nadi, Simha Yoni and Shoodra Varga. According to the charan of his constellation, his name should start with “Soo” as in Shobha Singh or Sohan.
Jalota will have full control over his senses. He will be skilled in various fields of work. All his enemies will be in awe of him. His brain will be sharp. He will do most of his works with intelligence and cleverness. He will lead a generally happy and comfortable life. Given his many talents and auspicious birth portents, it is no wonder that Jalota has enjoyed such a successful career in the music world.
2023 Year Prediction for Anup Jalota
- This year, on April 22 Jupiter will enter Aries Sign Fifth House, and on January 17 Saturn will enter Aquarius Sign Third House.
- On January 13, Retrograde Mars will turn direct and transit with its normal motion throughout the year.
- Venus would remain combust from August 04 to August 18.
- Beginning of the year would be auspicious for work and profession, with chances of promotion for those in service. After April 22, the time period would turn more propitious for starting a new venture.
- Wealth and financial problems are indicated to be solved after April 22 when Jupiter aspects Eleventh House. There could also be expenditure incurred on the celebration of auspicious ceremonies in the family during this time period.
Present Dasha Analysis of Anup Jalota’s Horoscope
- Venus is Anup Jalota’s major period and will last for 20 years, from 11/06/2007 – 11/06/2027.
- Venus represents fine tastes, sensuous pleasures, and enjoyments in life, especially with women. It is also the planet of marriage.
- Health-wise, Venus protects against any major ailment or accident that can be avoided.
- Financially, there are chances of getting into a successful partnership business or having good achievements and contacts abroad during the Venus dasha period.
- Professionally, Anup Jalota could be in a partnership business where he may be successful; he may also do well dealing with articles of fine taste and aesthetic nature..