The Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra native is of fair skin, strength, selflessness, wealth, learning, religion, and bravery. For their family, such a native is like a second God. He is the best in his family and carries out righteous deeds. The native is content, blessed with sons and grandsons, and successful in defeating adversaries.
In astrology, Uttara and Bhadhrapadha are two divisions of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra. Bhadrapada means soft legs, and Uttara signifies later. Uttharabhadhrapadha therefore implies following the birth of the child. As one of the Urdhvamukhi Nakshatras, Uttara Bhadrapada (or the Nakshatras, which have their mouths upwards). These Nakshatras are favourable for beginning and carrying out projects linked to palaces, coronations, boundary walls, and the building of tall structures.
Two bed legs serve as a symbol
The last two bed legs serve as Utthara Bhadhrapada’s emblem. It alludes to being in bed during a baby’s delivery.
The Ahirbudhnya is a deity
The patron deity of Uttara Bhadrapada is Ahirbudhnya. A Rudhra, he is. The term “ahirbudhnya” refers to a serpent at the bottom or one from the depths.
|Range||333⁰ 20” to 346⁰ 40”|
|Yogathara||Algenib or Gamma Pegasi|
|Latitude||12⁰ 36” 00’|
|Longitude||345⁰ 17” 57’|
|Right ascension||0h 12m 58.7s|
|Declination||+15⁰ 9” 21’|
Astrological characteristics of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- The female cow is the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra’s yoni animal.
- Because of their capacity to produce milk, through which we obtain butter, cheese, paneer, yoghurt, and other dairy products, female cows are still regarded as the most prosperous animals in a home, family, farm, or dairy farm.
- Cows are calm animals that keep to themselves.
- They merely want to be left alone and don’t plan or scheme any attacks. Natives of Uttara Bhadrapada resemble cows.
- They simply want to handle things in peace and quiet and are not as fiery and aggressive as the Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- Like a mountain cow, they are nourishers who wish to be surrounded by nature constantly.
- The protective instinct of any mother makes cows exceedingly dangerous. If they perceive harm being done to their calf, they will surge towards someone and strike them with their horn.
- The inhabitants of this Nakshatra need a mate and want to be in a relationship, just like the people of Uttara Phalguni, which lies precisely opposite of this Nakshatra between 3 and 10 degrees of Pisces.
- Although this Nakshatra is far more feminine than the Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, they are constantly looking for someone to take care of their calves.
- The giving nature of the cow is the reason why Uttara Bhadrapada is regarded as Laxmi Nakshatra.
- Because cows are known to produce methane gas, locals of Uttara Bhadrapada produce a lot of gas as they age.
- Ahirbudhanya, the water dragon that slumbers at the bottom of the ocean, is the deity of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- Ahirbudhanya literally translates to “the serpent at the bottom” because it is made up of the two terms ahi (serpent) and budhnam (bottom).
- One of the 11 Rudras, Ahirbudhanya is the Kundalini and fertility God. He is regarded as the biological child of the celestial architect Vishwakarma.
- Ahirbudhanya is an atmospheric cloud or snake.
- Rudras have a connection to the environment.
- The rains produced by the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra supply the essential element for the maintenance of life on Earth.
- Many people from this Nakshatra have a strong interest in spirituality, meditation, and kundalini awakening. Some even have the inherent ability to manipulate the weather and call for specific types of weather.
- Why does this Nakshatra provide such simple access to the natural DMT is a mystery. This is where the effects of past karmas are felt.
- A person who has evolved spiritually in their previous incarnation will have access to advanced lessons by receiving a high resolution signal provided by this Nakshatra since we receive Nakshatra placements in our charts as a result of our activities and deeds from the past life.
- The Ahirbudhanya tale vividly captures the lives of people from Uttara Bhadrapada.
- They keep a lot of information about their resources, contacts, and abilities private.
- They always keep their goods out of sight and in a secure location.
- These local constellations, such as Punarvasu Nakshatra and Ashlesha Nakshatra, have a deep relationship to nature and the environment.
- For them to feel at ease, they must be in the outdoors, close to water and mountains.
- Do not mistake their stealthy, calm character for being a dwarf hiding in gold-covered mountains like in a fantastical tale. Their connection to the underworld extends beyond the occult and treasures to the underworld of crime and mob rulers.
- Whether it’s drug use, gambling, or money laundering, all criminality is centred around money.
- These locals frequently struggle with substance abuse, deal with drugs, and interact with underworld dealers despite without having a clear connection to the criminal underworld.
- Similar to Purva Phalguni and Uttara Phalguni and Purva Ashadha and Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra, the two Nakshatras of Purva Bhadrapada and Uttara Bhadrapada are closely related.
- Lightning is symbolised by Aja Ekapada, the god of Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra, and water is represented by Ahirbudhanya in the shape of rain clouds.
- The holy water used in churches and temples for baptism and other religious ceremonies symbolises this water and may represent the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra’s powers.
- The god Ahirbudhanya exhibits similar profound meditative qualities to Aja Ekapada.
- The Ganga river was delivered to Earth by the philosopher Bhagirath.
- He prayed to Goddess Ganga and afterwards to Lord Shiva for the river Ganga to flow more slowly.
- To bring the heavenly holy water to Earth, he prayed to Lord Shiva (the Rudra).
- It is apparent that this Nakshatra, along with Revati Nakshatra, has a prominent presence in the charts of many people who enjoy sailing, yachting, boats, and scuba diving.
- The local is eager to explore the deep water because he wants to turn into a sea creature.
- One of the Sthir or Dhruva (Fixed) Nakshatras is Uttara Bhadrapada. Things pertaining to one’s home, the sowing of seeds, rituals performed to obtain peace, the planting of a little garden, etc., can all be done in these nakshatras in an auspicious manner.
- In Pisces (Meena) Rashi, the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra ranges from 3’20” to 16’40”.
- Jupiter is the Lord of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra (Guru).
- A symbol that resembles a serpent is engraved on the star.
- It has a rice-like appearance and shares many of Ardra Nakshatra’s characteristics. There are also certain characteristics of Purvabhadrapada.
- While Uttarbhadrapada demonstrates restraint, Purvabhadrapada exhibits remorse and atonement.
- Knowledge, education, wise counsel, and personality are all things that fall under the scope of this star.
- In an anthropomorphic sense, this is Kalapurusha’s foot sole.
In a Vedic astrology treatise, Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is described.
- The native born in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra will be pious, timid, greedy, and determined to gain wealth, according to Hora Sara. They will also be joyful, have children, and lasting enemies.
- Jataka Parijata predicts that a person born under the star Uttara Bhadrapada would be kind, liberal, prosperous, and intelligent.
- The native born in Uttarabhadra will produce offspring, says Sage Narada. He will be generous, a persuasive speaker, overcome his adversaries, joyous, abundant, steadfast in his goals, and perpetually libidinous.
- The native born under the asterism Uttara Bhadrapada would be a good speaker, joyful, blessed with offspring, overcome his foes, and be virtuous, according to the Brihat Samhita.
Description of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra Pada
First Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada:
- Leo rules the first pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra (Governed by Sun).
- People born under the first pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are rickette, seductive, bilious in constitution, unpredictable, angry, bloodshot-eyed, and good eaters.
- The Leo sign, which dominates the first pada of Uttarabhadrapada Nakshatra, encourages ambition and creativity among its natives.
- First-pada residents of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are talented artists, and thanks to their self-assurance, one is always given the chance to shine.
- The residents of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra’s first pada attain spiritual understanding of their lives. This position is ideal for individuals who want to comprehend the cosmos and gain superior knowledge in order to use spirituality to uncover the mysteries of the cosmos.
- Praise, love, and recognition are what those born under the first pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are driven by. They can feel justified in their actions thanks to love and affection.
- People with first-pada births in the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra despise women. To meet their friends, acquaintances, and family members, they might go to foreign or far-off locations.
Second Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada:
- Virgo rules the second pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra (Governed by Mercury).
- People born under the second pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are respected within their immediate family, are astrologers, are pleasant, know the outcomes of their labours, and transact many things.
- They have good sensory control, are blessed with children and grandkids, are attractive, devout, and wise, enjoy life, and give to others.
- The people who were born under the second pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are thoughtful, calculative, analytical, crafty communicators, lovers of old knowledge, ancient literature, and languages, students of occult or mystical themes, and meticulous in their own work.
- The second pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra represents perfectionists who can be critical of themselves in order to help others, seek perfection in their studies, look for information rather than use what has already been gathered, and may become confused by too much knowledge.
Third Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada:
- Libra rules the third pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra (Governed by Venus).
- The third pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra represents those who are wise, knowledgeable, enjoy life, serve others, worship Gods, givers, peace-lovers, and musicians.
- The third pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is inhabited by people who spend time studying the shastras, are brave, wise, bright, and blessed with good attributes.
- The native born under the influence of the third pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is diplomatic, courteous, skilled at negotiating, arbitrating, and being fair-minded, has social graces, creates alliances, and meets people they may mentor.
- The indigenous take pleasure in sharing their energy with others, spiritual connections, experiencing inner serenity in love, creativity, being artistic, musical, interested in the fine arts, and luxuries.
Fourth Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada:
- Scorpio rules the 4th Pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra (Governed by Mars).
- The fourth pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is associated with people who are generous, blood disease sufferers, unclean, honest, great fools, interested in other people’s money, rickette, very angry, equable, stingy, and troublemakers in all occupations.
- The person born under the fourth Pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is intense, ready to see life’s darker sides, not content to live a surface-level existence, driven to learn about all types of hidden knowledge, gaining wisdom and perception of occult knowledge, and familiar with the processes of life and death.
- The native born in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra’s fourth Pada is gifted with psychological insight, interpersonal awareness, the ability to cause and heal pain in others, and the ability to use his knowledge to uplift others emotionally or spiritually.
- The native born in the fourth Pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra has the potential to use dark arts to hurt others, is secretive by nature and appears to be fairly private, is prone to wrath and aggravation difficulties, and has the potential to stalk or obsess.
Sun’s Ingress for Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra (March 18–March 31)
- Around March 18, the Sun enters Uttara Bhadhrapadha, where it remains through March 31.
- During this time, if you were born, your Sun would be in Uttharabhadrapadha Nakshatra.
Neem is the tree of Uttara Bhadrapada.
- The appropriate tree is Nimba, Kadunimba, Azadirachta Indica, or Neem for Uttara Bhadhrapadha.
- In the southern region of India, neem is consumed during the Hindu new year celebrations.
- Gudhi and a neem branch are knotted together. On this occasion, neem flowers are utilised in cooking and neem leaves are also consumed.
- When a child is born in the house, a neem branch is fastened to the front door.
- Use neem sticks as a toothbrush. It is additionally applied on crops as a pesticide.
The uses of neem
- Using neem leaves can promote healthy hair. To treat pimples externally, use neem paste.
- Neem oil is used to treat dandruff and ailments of the skin. It also works well as a lice treatment.
- Wounds can be effectively treated with neem bark.
- Neem helps with diabetes.
- Neem root decoction can effectively treat fever.
- Blood is purified by neem leaves.
Information on Uttara Bhadhrapadha Nakshatra’s astronomy
- Regarding Uttharabhadhrapadha’s Yogathara, astronomers have differing opinions.
- While some astronomers refer to it as Alpha Andromedae, others refer to it as Gamma Pegasi.
- The ecliptic latitude is seen as the primary reason for Gamma Pegasi.
- With about 9 times the Sun’s mass and nearly 5 times its radius, Gamma Pegasi is a massive star.
- It is described as a burning star and is blue.
Uttarabhadrapadha Nakshatra bride or groom Rashi compatibility
Leo, Scorpio, Aries, Cancer, and Sagittarius
Factors that Make Uttharabhadrapadha Nakshatra Compatible
- Nadi: First or Aadhya.
- Nature: Gana (Dev or God).
- Horse or Ashwa is the symbol for the animal Yoni.
- Gain of new clothing is the result of wearing new clothing on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- First menstrual cycle under Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra: Simple, stable, and maybe both a son and a daughter.
- Increased longevity as a result of practising shraddha during the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- Selling, learning, donning new clothes and jewellery, performing on stage, creating art and crafts, starting a plantation, sewing clothes, marketing, beginning a new job, making a monetary investment, ploughing, sowing seeds, Vaman, Virechan, Shiramokshan, and moving into a new home are all advantageous activities on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- Beneficial savskara or ceremonies on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra include naming, the introduction of letters to a baby, the first shave of a baby, piercing, haircut, threading ceremony, and Anugraha or Deeksha.
Natives born in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are in good health.
- Legs, leg veins, and leg nerves are under the authority of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- When unfavourable planets have an effect on a person’s astrology birth chart or horoscope, they become ill.
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra cure
- The Lord of Uttara Bhadrapada is Ahirbundhya. One should offer sacrifices and recite the Aditya Hastastotra, Mahamritunjayashtak, Vashist Kalpokta Mahamrityunjay senses, and Suryarthavasheensham Upanishad everyday in order to please him and find respite from diseases.
- Sandalwood and camphor fragrances, lotus flowers, gugal dhoop, ghee (butter purified by boiling and filtering), lamps, and ghee sweets are all appropriate offerings for the Lord.
- Wear the silver-mounted Aswath mool in your heart or on your arm. Mix ashwath mool and yava tilajya into the mixture for the sacrifice, then repeat the mantra 108 times: Astu Mamahi Gunsi Nivartayamyayushennadhyaprajannaya, Rayesposhaya Suprajastavayasuviyayarya, Om Shivonamasi Svadhitistepita Namaste. Om Ahibhudhanyaya Namah ( : :).
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra’s caste
- As members of the warrior caste, they are innate combatants who can either start a fight or finish it.
- Such natives arrive to defend and protect the essence of a thing if a group of people or an organisation is being destroyed by society as a whole.
- On the one hand, they can prevent a spiritual movement from being denounced as pseudoscience or they can revitalise a racist or terrorist group that is on the verge of collapse by defending and aiding it in fighting the opposition.
- Everything is arbitrary in the observer’s eyes.
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra synopsis
|Symbol||The back part of a funeral cot|
|Deity||Ahirbudhnya (the “serpent of the deep”)|
|Rulership||Brahmanas, those that are engaged in sacrifices, charity and penance, very wealthy persons, recluses, heretics, monarchs and valuable corn|
|Moon in Uttara Bhadrapada||The native is an eloquent speaker, happy, blessed with a lot of offspring, victorious over enemies, and religious.|
|Body Part||Upper Feet|