Astrologically speaking, people with Chitra Nakshatra birth signs are physically and sensually attractive, desire to beautify, work in the cosmetics industry, are well educated, analytical, have keen perception, are intuitive, communicative, have a gift for storytelling, enjoy being around people, approach others frequently, and enjoy being the centre of attention in social situations. One of the Tiryaka Mukhi Nakshatras in astrology is the Chitra Nakshatra (or the Nakshatras, which have their mouths curved). These Nakshatras are favourable for starting and finishing projects involving roads, dams, the expansion of metals, chariots, boats, etc.
Pearl as a symbol
A shiny gem or pearl is the Chitra Nakshatra’s emblem. A mother or mature lady is represented by the Moon, which is represented by the gemstone pearl. The pearl is a sign of the development of female organs during these two weeks of foetus development.
The Twastru is a deity
The Lord of Chitra Nakshatra is Twashtru. He is the God the crafter. He is the architect of homes in heaven. At will, he may alter his form. He is also the architect of life. He is referred to as the Lord of the womb and invoked when someone wants children. The twins’ father is him. The Lord of animals, grains, and seeds is Twashtru.
|Range||173⁰ 20” – 186⁰ 40|
|Rashi||Virgo and Libra (Kanya and Tula)|
|Yogathara||Spica or Alpha Virginis|
|Position||The brightest star of Chithra|
|Latitude||-2⁰ 3” 15’|
|Longitude||179⁰ 59” 03’|
|Right ascension||13h 24m 35.7s|
|Declination||-11⁰ 8” 7’|
Chitra Nakshatra characteristics in astrology
- The female tiger is the Chitra Nakshatra’s yoni animal.
- It is possible to learn a lot about the characteristics of Chitra Nakshatra by studying a female tiger.
- The first thing we discover about this stunning female tiger is that she hunts from 3:30 to 4:00, when everything is still but some animals are beginning to wake up.
- A Chitra native will always wake up at this hour, or at the very least realise that they were asleep and are now up; they won’t necessarily do anything in particular, but some people may like midnight snacks as a result of this feature.
- Tigers can see quite clearly in the dark, so both male and female tigers can see pretty well in the dark. This adaption to darkness allows tigers to hunt at night.
- Natives of Chitra are far more adept at adjusting to darkness than other people, especially when the Sun or Moon are in this Nakshatra since they are the luminaries.
- A tiger is a very cautious animal, and when it is hunting, it is so silent that you wouldn’t know what hit you.
- She’d abruptly launch an attack at you.
- Natives of Chitra are also quite quiet, but if they are pushed around a lot, they will suddenly lunge at you and attack. They won’t just attack for show; they will attack to damage you, so you should be careful the next time.
- A tiger has bangle patches all over their body to deter predators, to signal their presence, and to warn people not to tamper with them.
- A female tiger needs to consume 50% more food than she normally would to maintain her internal life.
- They could eat all they wanted and still not feel satisfied. Like a mother bear, a mother tigress will devote all of her time to caring for her pups because they are vulnerable to being eaten by other animals.
- When strangers approach their newborn children and attempt to cuddle and play with them, Chitra females will become much more hostile and protective.
- When there are things in the house that could harm their child, they become even more paranoid.
- The universe was created by the heavenly builder Tvastar/Vishwakarma.
- He is cited as wanting progeny.
- The illusion known as Maya, which supports this reality, was developed by Tvastar.
- He also made the Vajra for Indra, the Chalice for Soma, the Sudarshan Chakra for Vishnu, the Trishul for Shiva, and several lokas as divine weapons for the gods.
- He is the father of the three-headed Asura Viswarupa or Trishira, who was murdered by Indra and for whose wrath Tvastar fashioned the enormous dragon Vritra.
- Sanjana, the wife of Surya and the mother of Yama and Yami, was also the child of Tvastr (the first mortals).
- Tigers are this Nakshatra’s animal. It was supposedly Goddess Durga riding a tiger who vanquished the demon Mahishasur.
- The monarch Raja Rajashekhara found and adopted Swami Ayyappa in the Pamba forest after the Mohini avatar of Vishnu and Lord Shiva gave birth to him. However, his wife did not want Manikandan (Ayyappa) to succeed to the throne and requested that he obtain tigress milk.
- A tigress and her litter of cubs followed Lord Manikandan as he rode them back from the forest.
- Later, he rose to prominence as the principal god of the Sabarimala shrine.
- The word “Chitra” simply signifies a picture, whether it be one that was sketched or captured with a camera.
- One of the first things we learn from the mythology is that people from Chitra are brilliant architects. They excel at creating blueprints for any project or plan, not only those who build actual buildings.
- They excel at distilling a challenging issue into a clear, elegant answer.
- Because Maya, the illusion, was created by Tavstar, Chitra residents are skilled magicians or illusionists.
- Being an architect means you have a keen eye for historical structures and building requirements.
- Natives of Chitra are constantly forced to cope with weapons of some form, like as guns, knives, or tools that aid in combat.
- They will also create some weapons for a higher power.
- As Tavstar had a tense connection with Indra, Chitra residents would also experience a lot of problems with their superiors and authorities.
- The person who keeps track of all the souls’ accounts and records, Chitragupta, is also tied to Chitra.
- Natives of Chitra enjoy keeping meticulous records in the manner of an accountant, or else they have a tendency to remember everything that occurs to them or that is done to them and to keep a strict account of everything so that each occurrence can have its appropriate payback period.
- Maintaining records or accounts can also be equated with having a photographic memory, which prevents you from ever forgetting what is right and wrong.
- A photographic memory may be a trait of natives whose ascendant lord, Mercury, Jupiter, or Moon is in this Nakshatra.
- Stepmothers are a major issue for people from Chitra.
- The queen of Raja Rajashekhara sought to covertly assassinate him by assigning him a task she knew he would fail and perish in because she never wanted another person’s offspring to rule the country.
- But against all chances, the boy not only purchased the milk but also rode atop the tigress who delivered the milk.
- This demonstrates that Chitra natives shouldn’t ever be tested because they always succeed and succeed handsomely, but they can also be duped by their mother or stepmother to the detriment of their siblings.
- When this Nakshatra is either located in the ascendant or with Mars, Chitra locals also enjoy shaping their bodies to make them more attractive for photographs.
- Yoga can be used to sculpt the body, which can then be aligned and used as a chariot to guide the mind in the right path. Sculpting the body does not necessarily entail bodybuilding.
- This Nakshatra is ruled by Mars, who represents a competitive attitude, athleticism, competition, and putting up a strong fight.
- Mars also rules the 8th house from Virgo, where Chitra begins, and it has been repeatedly noted that Chitra natives in Virgo would enjoy performing rituals, magic, and delving fearlessly into the occult.
- On the Libra side, people born under the sign of Chitra are very fashionable and love to sculpt their bodies to impress others.
- Sometimes you won’t find it in yogis or spiritualists, but you will in everyday folks.
- Mars oversees the third house of sports, games, and media from the Virgo ascendant, and those with this astrological sign have a talent for both physical activity and mental games like chess and board games.
- Shiny diamonds are this Nakshatra’s symbolic representation.
- Although Chitra locals are sometimes found to have a passion for gems, gemology, or the jewellery industry, the meaning goes beyond the tangible gem.
- It demonstrates the desire of people from Chitra to shine brightly in their lives, which they frequently do.
- Because it is so difficult to locate someone who is similar to them, much as how a gem is made by intense pressure over millions of years, people view them as being unique in their profession.
- spread from the 6’40” Libra (Tula) Rashi to the 23’20” Cancer (Kanya) Rashi.
- Mercury (Buddha) and Venus are the Lords (Shukra). Chitra has gorgeous looks. The Lord of applied arts and practical aesthetics, Viswakarma is the great artist and artisan to the Gods.
- Chitra Nakshatra’s characteristics include knowledge of art and the ability to paint, the gift of storytelling, and well-structured dialogue.
- All of these professions are descended from the Chitra Nakshatra, including the painter, paints specialist, artist, musician, skilled surgeon, inventive writer, specialist in aromatic herbs, and dreamer of complicated designs.
- Chitra is responsible for or has an impact on all artistic endeavours, including construction, engraving, embroidery, frame-making, beautiful needlework, the Taj Mahal, industrial engineering and skill, and the arrangement of machines and plants.
Chitra Nakshatra’s description in a Vedic astrology treatise
- According to Hora Sara, a person born under the Chitra Nakshatra will enjoy bad company, be a sinner, be enthusiastic in many ways, be argumentative by nature, wear expensive robes, reside abroad, and be content.
- Jataka Parijata asserts that a native born beneath the star Chitra will be careful, kind, and endowed with a great sense of honour, despite yearning for other men’s wives.
- The native born under the Chitra Nakshatra sign will love to wear garlands and robes, be knowledgeable about the science of sexual love, be magnificent and wealthy, enjoy pleasures, and be a scholar, according to Sage Narada.
- According to the Brihat Samhita, those born under the asterism Chitra typically have colourful outfits and flower garlands in addition to gorgeous eyes and limbs.
Describe the Chitra Nakshatra Pada.
First Pada of Chitra Nakshatra:
- Leo Navamsa rules the first pada of the Chitra Nakshatra (Governed by Sun).
- People born in the first pada of the Chitra Nakshatra are intelligent, attractive, seductive, changeable, well-liked, pious, bestowed with many children, and revered by others. They finish the tasks they set out to do, vanquish their adversaries, broaden their circle of friends, and experience happiness.
- Those who were born under the first pada of the Chitra Nakshatra aspire to express themselves in the most glamorous and communicative ways possible.
- People born under the first pada of the Chitra Nakshatra have a gift for persuasion, are good at sweet-talking, have a way with words, are flirty by nature, are ambitious and aggressive at work, put in extra hours, and see projects through to completion.
- First-pada Chitra Nakshatra natives are creative with technical aptitude, architects who draw technical manuals and plans, and they strive to be recognised for their meticulously constructed works of art.
Second Pada of Chitra Nakshatra:
- Chitra Nakshatra’s second pada is regulated by the Virgo Navamsa (Governed by Mercury).
- The second pada of the Chitra Nakshatra is associated with people who are extremely intellectual, committed to learning, charming speakers, womenizers, specialists in all fields, joyful, and well-respected by the learned.
- People with second-pada Chitra Nakshatra birth signs are clever, well-educated, and knowledgeable. They are also perpetual students who are ready to tackle anything with their knowledge.
- People with second-pada Chitra Nakshatra birth signs are extremely structured, detail-oriented, and orderly. They are also perfectionists who are committed to getting things right.
- Second-pada Chitra Nakshatra natives are meticulous about how things are put together, somewhat obsessive, and occasionally OCD.
Third Pada of Chitra Nakshatra:
- The Libra Navamsa rules the third pada of the Chitra Nakshatra (Governed by Venus).
- People born under the influence of the third pada of the Chitra Nakshatra are bestowed with family and good offspring, bold, daring, successful in any career, famous, have control over their senses, peaceful, enjoyers, interested in various types of sex, and achieve respect and fame in the world.
- The third pada of the Chitra Nakshatra is characterised by calmness, peace, tranquilly, social activity, passion, sexuality, and interest in partnerships.
- People with third-pada Chitra Nakshatra birth signs are diplomatic, but they also approach business extremely technically. They are inventive when it comes to closing transactions, and they succeed in business by hard work and creativity.
- The third pada of the Chitra Nakshatra is characterised by people who are systematic in their approach to partnership or marriage, conservative in their romantic relationships, slow to make decisions, and interested in fashion, crafts, the arts, music, dance, movies, and game creation.
Fourth Pada of Chitra Nakshatra:
- The Scorpio Navamsa rules the fourth pada of the Chitra Nakshatra (Governed by Mars).
- Chitra Nakshatra’s fourth pada is characterised by bravery and courage, but also by sadness. They are unable to perform acts of kindness. They go against the rules, are frugal, have mental health issues, and are perpetually depressed.
- People with astrological compatibility who are born in the fourth pada of the Chitra Nakshatra are mysterious, have a hidden side, are passionate, seek deep intimacy in a partner, and have a deep sexual nature. They are also interested in sexual knowledge, the psychology of relationships and sex, and the occult for relationship purposes.
- The fourth pada of the Chitra Nakshatra is associated with people who are obsessive, possessive, seeking vengeance against ex-lovers, interested in technical business deals, underworld activity, the black market, and underground structures.
- The fourth pada of the Chitra Nakshatra is associated with those who work with gems and diamonds, underground resources like coal or mining, or other time-sensitive resources like oil. They also enjoy darker arts and sexually explicit art.
Sun’s Ingress for Chitra Nakshatra (October 10–October 22)
- On October 10th, the Sun enters Chitra Nakshatra, where it will stay until October 22nd. Your Sun is in Chitra Nakshatra if you were born at this time.
- Vijayadashami, Dasara, or Dussehra is celebrated during this period.
- Both Shree Madhwacharya Jayanti and Bhagavan Buddha Jayanti fall on Vijayadashami day.
- The Moon is in Capricorn (Makara) Rashi on Vijayadashami, and the Sun is in Cancer (Kanya). Vijayadashami is also regarded as a day to engage in combat.
Bilva, the Tree of Chitra
- The trifoliate compound leaves of Bilva, Bael, or Aegle Marmelos are presented to Lord Shiva.
- The name “Bhadra” or “pure” for Bilva. The bilva tree is reported to emit positive frequencies.
- On the northeast side of the home, a bilva tree is scheduled to be planted.
- The name of Bilva is Shree Vruksha. Hindu rites such as Bilva Navami and Bilva Saptami are held frequently to honour the Bilva tree.
- The underground water source will be located 18 feet below ground and 4.5 feet to the south of Bilva and Umbara trees if they both grow together.
- Diarrhea and dysentery are relieved by bilva flower.
- Bilva fruit oil reduces cold and chest congestion.
- The stem and leaves of bilva increase digestive capacity.
- Also beneficial to the heart is bilva stem.
- Bilva leaves reduce nausea and colic discomfort.
Information on Chitra Nakshatra’s astronomy
- Astronomers almost universally concur that Spica or Alpha Virginis is Yogathara of Chitra.
- It is Virgo’s brightest star. It has a striking blue-white hue.
- Spica has two stars or more. Both exceed the Sun in size and heat.
- It is a blazing star that is blue-white in colour.
- One of the brightest and hottest stars in the night sky is called Spica.
- The main star is one of the closest stars to the Sun.
- The Sun passes a little more than 2 degrees north of Spica around October 16th every year.
- Star’s heliacal rising occurs about 2 weeks later.
- Every 8 years, Venus passes Spica around the time of heliacal rising.
Astrological Ashwini Nakshatra Compatibility
Bride or groom’s sign (Rashi) compatibility with Chitra Nakshatra for Kanya Rashi
Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini
Tula Rashi and Chitra Nakshatra sign compatibility for the bride or groom
Capricorn, Aquarius, and Virgo
Factors that Make Chitra Nakshatra Compatible
- Nadi: Middle or from Madhya.
- Daemon or rakshasa, according to nature.
- Tiger, or Vyaghra, is the animal symbol for Yoni.
- Wearing new clothing on Chitra Nakshatra will bring good news.
- First period on Chitra Nakshatra results in: Visual artist, painter, appreciates pleasures, skilled marketer, stunning and seductive.
- Personality development as a result of shraddha on Chitra Nakshatra.
- Chitra Nakshatra is a good time to start new projects, plant crops, sew clothes, sell them, market them, start new jobs, make financial investments, enter new properties, wear new clothes and jewellery, and wash expensive clothing for the first time.
- Beneficial savskara or ceremonies to perform on Chitra Nakshatra include naming, piercing, the baby’s first solid meal, a haircut or shave, learning a new subject, introducing letters to the child, the threading ceremony, and Anugraha or Deeksha.
Chitra Nakshatra’s cures
- Natives of Chitra should always carry a jewel that was given to them. When individuals wear genuine actual jewels, it inspires more original thought, and their creativity soars. This has nothing to do with Jyotish’s use of gemstone remedies.
- It may be any gem as this is only about gems.
- One of their closest companions in life is the vision board. They need to make a vision board for their house or business, keep it facing west so that it faces slowly into reality, and it will begin to manifest.
- Giving your Chitra wife a pearl necklace can benefit both of you in addition to her.
- Giving your partner a diamond bracelet will improve your luck if Chitra is in the ninth house.
|Feed||Grey francolin or Titar meat|
|Vedic Sooktham||Vaastu Sooktham, Sala Sooktham|
The Chitra Nakshatra’s quality
As a Mridu Nakshatra, Chitra is favourable for pursuits like seeking information, investigating, enjoying oneself, going on dates, and acquiring pleasure-inducing items like gems, new clothes, cameras, lighting, and contacting an architect to build your ideal home.
Chitra Nakshatra’s caste
- This Nakshatra belongs to the caste of farmers and servants.
- A farmer is someone who can grow food and provide for us.
- They are the original engineers, programmers for artificial intelligence, and IT specialists.
- They are investors and creators, and they are the ones who can expand.
- In the past, a farmer had to create his own implements and tools in order to produce the best harvest possible.
- Because they use their work to benefit society, they are also servants. This is simply one word; it’s not the old mentality of being a servant and following directions.
- Tesla, Einstein, John Nash, Mahatma Gandhi, and Steve Jobs are examples of people who committed their lives to society and the planet in order to improve our quality of life. They are not servants.
Chitra Nakshatra’s sound
- Sound plays a huge part in nakshatra, Pay- pada 1, Poe- pada 2, Raa- pada 3, and Ree- pada 4.
- Everything we do, say, buy, wear, and drive carries a brand label. With a precise time of birth, one must examine their horoscope to determine where the Virgo/Libra sign, or Chitra Nakshatra, is located.
- If a person has Capricorn as their ascendant, their ninth house would be Virgo, and their tenth house would be Libra. Using brands or names that begin with these sounds is advantageous for travel, higher education, increasing luck, meeting gurus, marriage, having children, a successful career, status, and receiving government favours.
Chitra Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology: Synopsis
|Symbol||A shining jewel|
|Deity||Tvashtri (the celestial architect)|
|Rulership||Natives are skilled in making ornaments, jewellery, dyeing, painting, writing, singing and perfumery, mathematicians, weavers, ophthalmic surgeons, and the king’s corn.|
|Work profile||Service providers, Community helpers|
|Moon in Chitra||The native wears multi-coloured clothes and garlands and has beautiful eyes and limbs.|
|Purushartha||Kama or desire|
Questions and Answers
What Makes Chitra Nakshatra Unique?
Since Chitra is a Mridu nakshatra, it is advantageous for pursuits such as searching, research, sexual pursuits, enjoyment, date nights, and obtaining pleasure-inducing items like gems, new clothes, cameras, lighting, and calling an architect to build your ideal home.
Chitra Nakshatra is in which Rashi?
Libra and Virgo
Who is the Chitra Nakshatra’s Lord?
Who is Chitra Nakshatra’s Deity?
What does Chitra Nakshatra’s symbol represent?
Bright or Pearly Jewel
What is the Chitra Nakshatra’s Gana?
Rakshasa (Demon) (Demon)
What Qualities Does Chitra Nakshatra Possess?
Mridu (Soft) (Soft)
What is the Chitra Nakshatra’s Caste?
What is the Chitra Nakshatra Animal?
What is the Chitra Nakshatra Bird?
What is the Chitra Nakshatra Tree?
Golden Apple, Bilva
What are the Chitra Nakshatra’s initials?
Poe, Pay, Raa, and Ree