Owner of Hasta Nakshatra is the Moon. Moon is a symbol for both water and life. Crops would do well if it rained during Hasta Nakshatra, or at this time. One of the Tiryaka Mukhi Nakshatras in astrology is called Hasta Nakshatra (or the Nakshatras, which have their mouths curved). These Nakshatras are favourable for starting and finishing projects involving roads, dams, the expansion of metals, chariots, boats, etc.
Sign: A Hand
Hasta Nakshatra is represented as a hand or a fist. This constellation’s emblem represents the evolution of hands throughout this time.
The Savithru is a deity
One of the Aadhithya is Savithru. This Aadhithya is the third in a series that also includes Bhaga and Aryama. The name Savithru means one who rises. The one with rays is another interpretation. Savithru has lovely hands and golden arms. His speech sounds good. His hair is yellow, and his eyes are golden. He is dressed in orange-brown. His chariot is made of gold. He moves around and stays put. He guards all living things.
|Range||160⁰ – 173⁰ 20”|
|Yogathara||Algorab or Delta Corvi|
|Latitude||-12⁰ 11” 45’|
|Longitude||169⁰ 53” 3’|
|Right ascension||12h 29m 36.3s|
|Declination||-16⁰ 29” 16’|
Features of the Astrological Hasta Nakshatra
- A female buffalo represents the Hasta Nakshatra animal.
- They belong to the Bovidae family, together with bison, caribou, antelope, and water buffalo.
- The centre of their head is where their thick, big horns unite.
- They can be as strong as a bull and weigh a tonne, just like the latter.
- It is especially true with water buffalo found in India that they adore being in the water.
- The riding of Lord Yama is often referred to as the buffalo.
- They solely consume grass and bushes, same like the other Bovidae groups, and are mostly employed in India to pull carts and carry out agricultural tasks.
- Due of the nature of water buffalo, Hasta residents eventually become vegans or vegetarians. They also enjoy long showers and baths.
- Because they require a body of water they can enter, like a water buffalo, the Hasta people prefer to live close to an ocean or a river.
- Hands or closed fists are this Nakshatra’s emblem, and they can represent a variety of things symbolically.
- Natives of Hasta are talented artists who enjoy creating things with their hands, such as sculptures, crafts, and sewing, and they must keep their hands occupied to avoid developing RHS.
- They have to work, whether it be writing, fixing something, or, if nothing needs to be done, using their phone.
- They enjoy playing cards, poker, gambling, and other games that call for the use of the hands’ magic, like rolling the dice, when there is nothing urgent to do.
- These people are natural gamblers. The stock market and gambling are passions shared by even traditional Indian ladies and girls.
- Since the Moon is weak in Virgo’s third house, they enjoy using their hands to do magic tricks, become pickpockets, and, at some point in their lives, they might steal from their parents’ or siblings’ belongings.
- These indigenous know how to knock someone out with their hands, which are useful in combat as well.
- Hasta natives don’t have to be particularly feminine just because this Nakshatra falls in the feminine sign of Virgo.
- Although Virgo is a primarily female sign, its energy is just as fierce and ferocious as a man’s.
- Savitur, one of the 12 Adityas, the sun Gods, who is the giver of life and helps with childbirth, is a member of the Aditya family.
- He has hands that are depicted as being made of gold, and is thought to give us anything we ask for.
- Additionally, he is the divine inspiration-granting God as well as the God of vitality, life, and light.
- Savitur’s older sister Usha, known as the dawn, clears the path for him to walk.
- The well-known Gayatri Mantra calls upon Savitur.
- The esoteric Rig Vedic mantra, which has 24 syllables, is thought to hold the universe’s most profound secrets.
- Spirits and the occult are reportedly kept at bay by Savitur.
- Gods and humans both have longer lives thanks to him.
- He was known as Iron-Jaw and is a skilled speaker with a pleasant tongue.
- Savitur is merely summoned by reciting the Gayatari Mantra, which was given to king-turned-sage Vishwamitra.
- “Tat, Savitur, Varenyam” is a line that appears in the hymns of this mantra.
- Savitur means sun-bright in the original language. Savitur, who was given the blessing of bringing life to this universe, also has control over childbirth.
- The setting sun, the one who is sacrificed, is another well-known attribute of Savitur.
- He is credited with awakening all two- and four-legged beings in the Rig Veda and bringing them to their homes or rest (death) (giving life).
- The term “Widow Maker” may have originated for this reason.
- Stretch from 10:00 to 23:20 Virgo (Kanya). Arun, Aditya, Tapan, Divakar, Bhaskar, Bhanu, Martanda, Mihir, Ravi, Bivakar, Sahasramsu, and Surya are some of the Sun’s 12 names.
- These names’ etymological meanings indicate that this star causes all of them.
- Creativity and creation are derived from Surya, and light, lustre, and strength are derived from creation. Surya is the main reason for dominion, kingship, immunity, and the light that drives out darkness.
- The root of all knowledge is Buddha. He casts light everywhere if placed in this star.
- The instinct for dominance and the ability to rule others are strengthened by Ravi under this Nakshatra. It polishes human intelligence, enhancing its luminosity, and gives a man a vivacious, luminous quality.
- A closed fist or hand is used as the symbol. In light of this, it would be safe to say that it represents resolve and resolve.
- It follows from the nature of this star to have the possessive instinct to hold onto everyone.
- This star also brings forth the magicians and the pickpockets.
The Vedic Astrology Treatise describes the Hasta Nakshatra.
- The native born in Hasta Nakshatra will be sensual in nature, intelligent, good with words, and treated thievishly, predicts Hora Sara. Rich and determined to live abroad, he will be. In battle, he will be ebullient, extremely knowledgeable, and ruthless.
- Jataka Parijata states that if the Moon is in the Hasta Nakshatra, the native will be devoted to love and virtue, make friends with the learned, and live in opulence.
- Sage Narada predicts that people born under the sign of Hasta Nakshatra will be intelligent, liars, generous, eager to help others, brave, and addicted to women.
- The star Hasta, per the Brihat Samhita, “makes one industrious, impudent, fond of drinking, merciless and thievish.”
Description for Hasta Nakshatra Pada
Hasta Nakshatra’s First Pada:
- The Aries Navamsa governs the first pada of the Hasta Nakshatra (Governed by Mars).
- First Pada of Hasta Nakshatra natives will have qualities like physical vitality, aggression, willingness to work hard, good at business dealings, possess strength, work quickly, and can be argumentative.
- The first pada of Hasta Nakshatra is associated with births of people who are quick, strong, wealthy, inebriated, engaging in bad deeds, stingy, argumentative, prone to phlegmatic diseases, and subject to ups and downs in life.
Second Pada of Hasta Nakshatra:
- The Taurus Navamsa rules the second pada of the Hasta nakshatra.
- The native born in the second pada of the Hasta Nakshatra will be practical, down to earth, honest, moral, sweet-spoken, and very creative. They will use their hands to create something of value and will be physically and artistically inclined.
- The second pada of Hasta Nakshatra is associated with births that are reserved, slow, but endowed with good qualities, few enemies, versed in the scriptures, steady-minded, handsome, and interested in the well-being of others.
Third Pada of Hasta Nakshatra:
- Hasta Nakshatra’s third pada is ruled by the Gemini Navamsa.
- The native born under the third pada of the Hasta nakshatra will be intelligent, cunning, knowledgeable, well-educated, and communicative. They are also natural writers who can produce documents, drafts, and books of both fiction and non-fiction.
- People with third-pada birthdates in the Hasta nakshatra are good actors, very seductive, and bad decision-makers, but they also perform in religious settings, are drawn to wise people, and enjoy fulfilling friendships.
Fourth Pada of Hasta Nakshatra:
- Hasta Nakshatra’s fourth pada is ruled by the Cancer Navamsa (Governed by Moon).
- The native born in the fourth pada of the Hasta Nakshatra has a significant amount of feminine energy, calmness, are behaved and bristled with compassion, is maternal, nurturing, emotionally developed, helps others, serving others with their hands, lending compassion, and lending a helping hand.
- Hasta Nakshatra’s fourth pada is associated with people who are respectful, temperate, clear-headed, protective of the defenseless, and in control of their senses. They exhibit courage, kindness, and respect.
Sun’s Ingress for Hasta Nakshatra (September 26–October 9).
- On September 26th, the Sun enters Hasta Nakshatra, where it stays until October 9th.
- Your Sun is in Hastha Nakshatra if you were born during this time.
- The following five Nakshatra from Hastha are regarded as advantageous Nakshatra, and you might discover that many significant festivals, such as Dussehra and Diwali, are scheduled during this time.
- This time frame, which lasts for two and a half months, begins on September 26 and ends on November 2.
Arishta or Mahanimba, the tree of hasta
- The name of the arishta tree is Mahanimba or Melia azedarach.
- It is a decorative tree.
- It works well to keep insects away.
- Furniture is crafted from its wood.
- It has anti-pyretic and anti-inflammatory qualities.
The uses of Arishta
- In the treatment of piles, it works well.
- Even coughing and asthma can benefit from it.
- Additionally, it works well for the treatment of ulcers.
- It serves as a blood cleaner.
- It produces oil that is used to treat rheumatism.
Hasta Nakshatra Astronomical Information
- The majority of astronomers concur that Algorab or Delta Corvi is the Hasta yogathara.
- It is a blue-white star that is regarded as being extremely hot.
Astrological Hasta Nakshatra Compatibility
Hasta Nakshatra bride’s compatibility with her sign (Rashi)
Leo, Libra, Capricorn, Leo, Taurus, and Gemini
Hasta Nakshatra groom’s compatibility with his sign (Rashi)
Leo, Libra, Capricorn, Leo, Taurus, and Gemini
Factors that Make Hasta Nakshatra Compatible
- Nadi: First or Aadhya.
- Nature: Gana (Dev or God).
- Yoni (Animal Symbol): Buffalo or the Mahishi.
- Success comes from wearing new clothing on Hasta Nakshatra.
- Hasta Nakshatra’s first menstrual cycle predicts wealth, friendliness, the birth of sons, advancement in rank, generosity, and enjoyment of pleasures.
- Greatness is the outcome of performing Shraddha on Hasta Nakshatra.
- Positive actions on Hasta Selling, learning, donning new clothing and jewelry, performing on stage, engaging in art or craft, washing priceless clothing for the first time, traveling, working on a plantation, marketing, digging a well or a borewell, picking up a new skill, beginning a new job, plowing, and entering a new property are all examples of activities.
- A baby’s first solid meal, introduction to letters, haircut, procreation for offspring, first shave, beginning of a new subject of study, threading ceremony, Anugraha, Deeksha, and wedding are among the beneficial savskara or ceremonies that can occur on Hasta Nakshatra.
Hasta Nakshatra treatments
- The best treatment for these people is to get a diary, write down their desires in it before going to bed, and keep that diary in a secret location where no one can get their “hands” on it.
- It’s important to use just one pen, preferably one that writes with ink because ink is associated with the energy of Mars.
- Things can manifest in a person’s life when they are written down because writing has such a high vibrational energy.
- Reciting the Gayatri mantra in the morning while gazing into their palms is the second most effective treatment.
|Feed||Foxtail millet or Raa|
|Vratham||Gayathri Purascharan, Ravivar Vratham|
|Vedic Sooktham||Gayathri Manthra, Savitha Sooktham|
A Hasta Nakshatra quality
- Hasta is a Kshipra Nakshatra, hence anything requiring a quick response, quick healing, or quick results should be carried out while the Moon is transiting this Nakshatra.
- On this Nakshatra day, activities such as administering medication, beginning a competitive race, company, or bet, planting a plant, or calling for prompt responses by email or text, can all be planned.
Hasta Nakshatra’s caste
- This Nakshatra belongs to the merchant caste.
- This caste combo is arguably the most poetic.
- Natives of Hasta are true businesspeople that like making money.
- At the exhibition, they are stockbrokers, senior bankers, founders of pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing executives, or magicians.
- Their responsibility is to deal cards for money.
- Hasta natives become excellent marketing and finance executives because they will go to whatever lengths to get their hands on the money.
Hasta Nakshatra’s sound
- Poo pad 1, Sha pad 2, Na pad 3, and Tha pad are the following. Nakshatra and sound have a very crucial relationship.
- Everything we do, say, buy, wear, and drive carries a brand label.
- One needs to check their birth chart with a precise time of birth to see where the Virgo sign, or the Hasta Nakshatra, is located.
- When utilising trademarks or names that begin with such sounds, it will be advantageous for travel, higher education, increased luck, meeting gurus, marriage, and the blessing of children if one has a Capricorn ascendant.
Hasta Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology Synopsis
|Rulership||Thieves, elephants, those who travel in chariots, elephant drivers, artisans, commodities, cereals, men learned in Vedas, traders, and men of prowess.|
|Moon in Hasta||The native is liable to get excited easily and intensely, is bold and insolent, susceptible to drinking, is heartless, and a thief.|
Questions and Answers
What Makes Hasta Nakshatra Unique?
Hasta is a Kshipra Nakshatra, hence anything requiring a quick response, quick healing, or quick results should be carried out while the Moon is transiting this nakshatra. On this nakshatra day, you can schedule tasks like administering medication, starting a competitive race, business, or bet, planting a plant, or expecting speedy responses from your email or text.
Which Rashi is Hasta Nakshatra?
Who is the Lord of Hasta Nakshatra?
Who is the Deity of Hasta Nakshatra?
What is the Symbol of Hasta Nakshatra?
Hand or Fist
What is the Gana of Hasta Nakshatra?
Deva (Divine) (Divine)
What is the Quality of Hasta Nakshatra?
Kshipra and Laghu (Light or Swift)
What is the Hasta Nakshatra’s Caste?
Vaishya (Merchant) (Merchant)
What is the Hasta Nakshatra Animal?
What is the Bird of Hasta Nakshatra?
What is the Tree of Hasta Nakshatra?
What are the Initials of Hasta Nakshatra?
Poo, Sha, Na, Tha