Revati Nakshatra natives in astrology are dreamy, imaginative, intuitive, believing in the inner voice and reflective in nature, understanding the larger scope, detached from the earthly plane, possess a great spiritual understanding, and are well educated. They are also independent, unaffected by pressure, calm and centred, soft-spoken, extremely deep and spiritual, and lovers of small animals. One of the Tiryaka Mukhi Nakshatras in astrology is the Revati Nakshatra (or the Nakshatras with their mouths curved). These Nakshatras are favourable for starting and finishing projects involving roads, dams, the expansion of metals, chariots, boats, etc.
Mrudhangam as a symbol (Indian Drums)
The drum, or Mrudhangam, is the emblem for Revati. This shows that the infants are able to recognise your voice because they have been exposed to it while still in the womb.
The Pushan is a deity
The god of Revati Nakshatra is Pushan. One of the Adhithya is Pushan. He is a meeting-oriented God. Marriages, journeys, paths, and the feeding of cattle are all under his control. He transports souls from this world to other worlds and vice versa. He defended travellers from robbers and dangerous animals. He also guarded men against being taken advantage of by other men. He looks out for the animals. He is pulled by goats.
|Range||346⁰ 20” – 360⁰|
|Position||Middle of Revathi|
|Latitude||-0⁰ 12” 48|
|Longitude||356⁰ 1” 13’’|
|Right ascension||1h 13m 28.2s|
|Declination||+7⁰ 32” 56’|
Revati Nakshatra characteristics in astrology
- A female elephant is the Revati Nakshatra’s yoni animal.
- These folks share the Bharani Nakshatra’s emphasis on guarding and safeguarding.
- Next to a female bear, a female elephant poses the greatest threat.
- If you come even a quarter of a mile close to their calf, they will stamp on the ground until there is nothing left of you.
- Never mistreat the mothers of a Bharani or a Revati. Elephants are large, massive, and enormous, and the ground trembles when they gallop or stampede.
- Elephants can remember things quite well.
- They won’t ever forget what you did to them, whether it was good or bad.
- If you saw them by chance 30 years later, they might get even with you or hug you.
- Elephants are social animals with partners, offspring, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other relatives.
- Elephants actually know to dig the dirt to bury their dead family and relatives on rare instances, so when one passes away, they all go to the burial site.
- An animal with a human heart is the elephant.
- Each day, they can eat 200–600 pounds of food and drink 50 gallons of water. Elephants move slowly and tiptoe while walking, and they are very loyal to everyone they know.
- Elephants are slain for their prized tusks, which are also known for costing them their lives.
- People from Purva Ashada, Uttara Ashada, and Revati, particularly Revati residents, will always have dental problems.
- Natives of Revati are fiercely protective of their families and kids. When someone tries to catch them, they lash out.
- They typically take their time working and dislike being interrupted or agitated.
- Even after 30 years, Revati/Bharani natives who have been wronged may bring up the incident to you. They may occasionally be your closest friends and family members, but they will occasionally indicate that they still remember what you did to them in the past.
- Tusks are an elephant’s set of teeth. Natives of Revati will typically have large teeth and some dental problems; this is karma as a result of what has been occurring with elephants in nature for thousands of years owing to people harming them for their tusks.
- This means that Revati people may have experienced a dental emergency at some time in their lives and required multiple treatments to fix their teeth.
- The drum and two fish are this Nakshatra’s symbols, and both are connected to the Pisces zodiac sign.
- The drum is a representation of Shiva, who is also the Lord of Wild Animals, and Pushan, the deity of this Nakshatra.
- In terms of music, Revati is associated with the Damru, which is Shiva’s aural signature.
- However, there is one thing about Damru, the drum, which was played when significant news announcements were made in a community or the arrival of an important person. Natives of Revati are active in music, dancing, or poetry.
- Natives of Revati will constantly raise the alarm if they see animal abuse in social media, the news, or in private groups.
- They strongly oppose any form of animal abuse, much like Radagast The Brown from The Lord of the Rings, who was a fan of the outdoors and wildlife.
- There are many similarities between him and Revati inhabitants, even if one only reads what the Lord of the Rings book had to say about one of the five wizards.
- The fish is a metaphor for the native Revati’s conflicting emotions.
- One side wants to move forward while the other wants to learn from the past and stay there.
- People with planets in this Nakshatra are still unsure of their goals, their paths, and their decisions in life.
- Until they engage with or defend nature, they do not feel at ease.
- Since spirituality and its awakening take place in a higher plane that is separate from our everyday reality, most spiritualists would have this Nakshatra.
- The oldest creature known to man is the fish. The fact that they have been around for more than 500 million years demonstrates the depth and age of the Revati soul.
- The soul’s only motivation and course of action after experiencing innumerable cycles of this world is to discover its actual nature and spirit.
- Pushan, one of the 12 Adityas and the guardian of flocks, herds, and safe travel, is the deity of the Revati Nakshatra.
- The defenders of moral standards and regulations that apply to everyone are the Adityas.
- Additionally, he has a strong connection with animals. Pushan is regarded as the supreme king of the highways. He is the Lord of misplaced items and missing creatures.
- Any missing items can be successfully found on a Revati Nakshatra day.
- The last ferryman, Lord Pushan, is responsible for escorting the souls into the netherworld’s Yama region.
- In addition, he is the God of gatherings and the guardian of wanderers and their possessions.
- Pushan was consuming the oblation in Daksha’s yagna when Rudra arrived.
- Given that Pushan’s teeth were allegedly knocked out by Rudra, the offerings made to Pushan are soft curd rice that resembles porridge.
- He serves as the ferryman and guards travellers as they travel, as was already mentioned.
- Revati Nakshatra’s theme suggests that its inhabitants would be professionals in navigation, have a good sense of direction, and can readily follow maps to their destination.
- Revati locals may have a motif of leading others or guiding people—either physically, psychologically, or through counselling.
- Animal healing is a specialty of Pushan and Ashwin Kumaras.
- Pushan is said to be the healer for lameness because during the Ashwamedha yagna (horse sacrifice rite), the energy of Pushan is called to prevent the horse from falling, hurting his leg, and being lame.
- Revati Nakshatra resides in the birth chart’s 12th house, which represents the native’s feet in astrology and corresponds to the 12th house in numerology.
- Among the Gods, Pushan is the shepherd and doctor.
- As a result, locals of Revati have a special liking and connection for animals.
- Zoologists, marine biologists, wildlife conservationists, and other professionals might pique the curiosity of Revati locals.
- Pushan has a distinctive means of transportation, a goat-drawn chariot that is useful for navigating rough roads and mountainous terrain.
- Goats are particularly skilled at navigating rocky terrain and inaccessible locations, which suggests that residents of Revati may like discovering new areas, travelling, and living near mountains.
- Revati and Krishna or Christ share a strong connection through the tale of the shepherd.
- Both of these individuals were shepherds and animal protectors, making them excellent candidates for the position of safety officer in businesses. This will make the inhabitants very fond of and close to one of these individuals.
- Princess Revati is thought to have been Lord Balaram’s wife.
- Brahma was sound asleep when the princess and her father approached.
- Brahma finally asked why they were there once he awoke.
- According to her father, he wanted to locate his daughter a decent bridegroom.
- The time on Earth had changed yugas while they were waiting for him in Brahma Loka, where time runs more slowly than it does on the Earth plane, and their kingdoms had vanished, leaving men shorter than they had been before.
- Balaram, Lord Krishna’s older brother, was the only male Brahma deemed acceptable for this new yuga.
- Revati’s height was reduced by Balaram using his plough, indicating that Revati natives’ partners will also be lesser in stature.
- A very tall companion may also be offered by this Nakshatra.
- It also demonstrates how a Revati native will put off selecting a spouse and lose out on the ideal match.
- The two fish they encounter become confused, as can be seen.
- Revati people experience time as moving considerably more slowly, and they never rush through any work or choice.
- Such individuals are poor candidates for jobs where prompt decision-making is necessary.
- Pisces (Meena) Rashi ranges from 16’40” to 30’00” degrees.
- Jupiter is Lord (Guru). Pushan is the Gods’ cowkeeper, which entails caring for animals, caring for dependents, providing for them, acting as a foster parent, etc.
- Pusha refers to valuing well-protected individuals, nourishing oneself, excellence, enjoying one’s possessions, being affluent and chubby.
- The person from this star makes tremendous progress.
- This is Shani’s natal star.
- According to anthropomorphism, this is Kalapurusha’s groynes and abdominal cavities.
Revati Nakshatra’s description in a Vedic astrology treatise
- The Revati Nakshatra native will have a long life, be fortunate, be at the service of women, have self-respect and dignity, be full of spirit, very brave, and be very spiteful, predicts Hora Sara.
- Jataka Parijata asserts that a person born in the Revati Nakshatra will have a wide mark, be infatuated with a beautiful woman, be wise in judgement, have boys, a family, and friends, and will experience steady and constant prosperity.
- Revati Nakshatra natives will be attractive, prosperous, enjoy pleasures, be knowledgeable, very proud, heroic, and live abroad, predicts Sage Narada.
- The star Revati, according to the Brihat Samhita, causes one to have a symmetrical body (a flawless body), and the native will be lovely, brave, honest, and prosperous.
Description of Revati Nakshatra Pada
1st Pada of Revati Nakshatra:
- Sagittarius Navamsa rules the first pada of the nakshatra Revati.
- Revati Nakshatra’s first pada is associated with those who are knowledgeable about religious texts, wise, adored by family members, reserved, and adored by ladies. They have a group of close friends, cows, and they look good. Giving, courageous, and gently spoken, they are.
- Revati Nakshatra’s first pada is associated with people who are composed, upbeat, easygoing, generous, spiritual, and philosophical. These people view the world broadly and analytically.
- Those with a first pada Revati Nakshatra birth wish to mentor others in the creative arts, teaching, singing, music, acting, etc.
- First-pada Revati Nakshatra natives are prone to fanaticism and have a tendency to get carried away.
2nd Pada of the Revati Nakshatra:
- Capricorn Navamsa rules the second pada of the nakshatra Revati.
- The second pada of the Revati Nakshatra is characterised by angry, handsome, interest in dirty work, ability to develop disagreements among friends, memory of assistance received, deceivers, and quarrelsome people. They don’t always boast, tell lies, get wasted, or have relatives.
- People with second-pada Revati Nakshatra birth signs are organized, disciplined, practical, and career-focused. They also have high aspirations for their creativity and work arduously to bring their imaginations to life.
- Revati Nakshatra’s second pada is inhabited by people who are dedicated to bringing concepts to fruition in order to advance society and pursue a useful career.
- People who are born in the second pada of the Revati Nakshatra enjoy material comforts and luxuries.
3rd Pada of the Revati Nakshatra:
- Revati Nakshatra’s third pada is ruled by the Aquarius Navamsa.
- The third pada of the Revati Nakshatra is associated with gamblers, chatterboxes, honesty, candor, generosity, stinginess, unloved by many, bravery, and a variety of difficulties. Although they are well-known, they have problems with their relatives.
- Revati Nakshatra’s third pada is home to individuals who use their imagination to spur creativity, are true visionaries, and are analytical.
- People born under the third pada of the Revati nakshatra use their imagination to benefit society; they may be social welfare engineers trying to convince others of their novel ideas.
- People with birthdays in the third pada of the Revati nakshatra engage in battles of practicality with the spiritual and imaginative sides, are considered mad scientists, have imaginative ideas that are unrealistic, and may not be successful.
4th Pada of the Revati Nakshatra:
- Revati Nakshatra’s 4th Pada is ruled by the Pisces Navamsa.
- People with fourth pada Revati Nakshatra birth signs are wise, courageous, philosophers, and masters of god worship. They carry out Yagnyas (sacrifices), are learned, revered, and have mastery over their senses.
- People born under the fourth pada of the Revati Nakshatra are spiritual, highly intuitive, striving for serenity, feeling one with everything, possibly psychic, and interested in astrology and metaphysics.
- Revati Nakshatra’s fourth pada is home to those who are naturally dreamers, imaginative, involved in the arts, and producing works of art in their own distinctive style.
- People born under the fourth pada of the Revati nakshatra are likely to be involved in artistic endeavours such as music, singing, writing, poetry, and sculpture. They may also withdraw from society, and success may be found in isolation or other countries.
(April 1–April 13) Sun’s Ingress for Revati Nakshatra
- On April 1, the Sun arrives in Revati and stays there through April 13. When you were born, the Sun was in the Revati Nakshatra.
- During this time, Matsya Jayanti takes place. The first manifestation of Lord Vishnu was Matsya Avatar. A fish is what the word “matsya” means.
- At Matsya Avatar’s birth, the Moon was in Taurus and the Sun was in Pisces.
- The word “fish” is Meena. The Moon was in Krittika Nakshatra and the Sun was in Revati Nakshatra when this Avatar was born.
Revati’s Tree: Mahua
- Mahua, Mahula, Butter Tree, or Madhuca Indica are the appropriate trees for Revati Nakshatra.
- Mahua flowers can be eaten. They are used to create jaggery and jam. It is employed in the brewing of alcoholic beverages.
- Soaps and candles are made with mahua oil.
- Tussar silkworms are found in mahua trees.
- From February to April is when it blooms. In Ayurvedic medicine, flowers are also employed as a fermentation agent.
- If a snake hole is seen to the north of the Mahua tree, the water source will be 7.5 feet to the west and 45 feet below the snake hole. This would be a stream of continuously flowing, frothy water.
utilises for Mahua
- Lactation is enhanced. For nursing mothers, Mahua flower tea is beneficial.
- Additionally, mahua flowers can ease coughing and chronic bronchitis.
- Milk and dried flowers are used to treat neuromuscular diseases and nerve deterioration.
- Hypertension is treated with fresh flower juice. Additionally, it works well to boost sperm counts.
- To treat bleeding gums, a liquid bark extract and water solution is gargled.
Revati Nakshatra Astrological Information
- Zeta Piscium is the Yogathara of Revati, according to almost all astronomers.
- The star system has two stars. It is a yellow-white star that is thought to have an average temperature.
Astrological Revati Nakshatra Compatibility
Revati Nakshatra bride or groom sign compatibility
Sagittarius, Capricorn, Virgo, and Gemini
Revati Nakshatra Compatibility Factors
- Aanthya or last, says Nadi.
- Nature: Deity or the Almighty.
- Gaja, an elephant, is the Yoni (animal symbol).
- Earnings in jewellery as a result of wearing new clothing on Revati Nakshatra.
- First period on Revati Nakshatra indicates that the woman is religious, well-known, moral, tenacious, and gives birth to contented offspring.
- Cattle are acquired as a result of the shraddha performed during the Revati Nakshatra.
- Wearing new clothes and jewelry, performing on stage, creating art or crafts, making new friends, falling in love, washing priceless clothing for the first time, beginning new construction or plantations, selling, or marketing, beginning to learn dance, beginning a new job, making financial investments, plowing, sowing seeds, and moving into a new home are all positive activities to engage in on Revati Nakshatra.
- The following rituals or ceremonies are beneficial to perform on Revati Nakshatra: naming, threading ceremony, Anugraha, Deeksha, first solid feeding to the baby, piercing, haircut, first shave of the baby, introducing letters to the baby, and wedding.
Revati Nakshatra remedies
|Feed||Split lentil or dal|
|Vratham||Thrichakalpa Sooryanamaskara, Ravivar Vratham,|
|Vedic Sooktham||Pushna Sooktham, Thrisuparna Mantrani, Madhu Sooktham|
A Revati Nakshatra quality
Revati is a Mridu Nakshatra, which means it is favourable for searching, researching, embarking on a cruise, beginning a creative or artistic project, particularly one involving dancing and music, enjoying oneself, going on dates, and acquiring pleasurable items like gems, new clothes, cameras, lights, and contacting an architect to build your ideal home, among other things.
Revati Nakshatra’s caste
- Revati Nakshatra is a caste of workers.
- The locals desire to contribute to the creativity that derives from a heavenly and ethereal source.
- They are not the typical factory employees and will only be effective workers when they use their abstract thinking, research, or something from their sixth sense to make a difference in the world.
- The usage of musical instruments or keeping a functional musical instrument in the home, particularly in the North or Northeast, is the alternative treatment.
Revati Nakshatra’s sound
- When it comes to Nakshatra, Day-pada 1, Dow-pada 2, Cha-pada 3, and Chee-pada 4 all play crucial roles.
- Everything we do, say, buy, wear, and drive carries a brand label.
- With a precise time of birth, one must examine their horoscope to determine where the sign of Pisces, or the Revati Nakshatra, is located.
- If a person has a Leo ascendant, then Pisces would be their 8th house; using products or names that begin with these sounds would be advantageous or bring about significant change in terms of married life, tantra, hidden knowledge, secrets, or if there is a lot of karma stuck in the 8th house, then the person becomes alive.
Revati Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology summarised
|Deity||God of protection|
|Rulership||Aquatic products, fruits and flowers, salt, gems, conch shell, pearls, lotuses, perfumes, flowers, traders and sailors (or helmsmen).|
|Moon in Revati||The native has well-developed limbs, looks lovely and graceful, is a hero, pure and wealthy.|
|Purushartha||Moksha or enlightenment|
Questions and Answers
What Makes Revati Nakshatra Special?
Revati is a Mridu Nakshatra, which means that it is beneficial for undertaking tasks like searching, researching, embarking on a cruise, beginning a creative or artistic project, particularly one that involves dancing and music, enjoying yourself, going on dates, and acquiring pleasurable items like gems, new clothes, cameras, lights, and contacting an architect to build your ideal home, among other things.
Revati Nakshatra is in which Rashi?
Who is the Revati Nakshatra’s Lord?
Who is Revati Nakshatra’s Deity?
What does Revati Nakshatra’s symbol represent?
Drum, two fishes
What is the Revati Nakshatra’s Gana?
Deva (Divine) (Divine)
What Qualities Does Revati Nakshatra Possess?
Mridu (Soft) (Soft)
What is the Revati Nakshatra’s Caste?
Shudra (Worker) (Worker)
What is the Revati Nakshatra’s Animal?
What is the Revati Nakshatra Bird?
What is the Revati Nakshatra Tree?
Butter tree of India
What are the Revati Nakshatra’s initials?
Time, Dow, Cha, and Chee