According to astrology, people with Rohini Nakshatra birth signs are charming and attractive, displaying luxuries and wealth, friendly, soothing voice, smooth talker, charismatic, desiring growth, yearning for more, and finding contentment more easily. They also have a much-relaxed nature, are gentle and laid back, health-oriented, nature-loving, feminine, receptive, good listener, helpful and nurturing, and are comforting to those who reach One of the Urdhvamukhi Nakshatras in Vedic Astrology is the Rohini Nakshatra (or the Nakshatras which have their mouths upwards). These Nakshatras are favourable for beginning and carrying out projects linked to palaces, coronations, boundary walls, and the building of tall structures.
The Chariot is a symbol
Chariot is the representation of the Rohini Nakshatra. According to Chariot, this is where the cycle of birth begins. Rohini means to climb or ascend. This demonstrates that human life is meant to elevate.
Lord Brahma is a deity
Brahma is Rohini’s patron god. The name Brahma means “universe,” and Brahma is the one who created it. He is revered as Prajapathi’s paternal grandfather. Prajapathi is another name for Lord Brahma. The term “Prajapathi” refers to one who produces “Praja,” or offspring. By “father of Prajapathi,” we mean “Prajapathi’s originator.”
|40 – 53⁰ 20”
|Aldebaran or Alpha Tauri
|East of Rohini
Rohini Nakshatra characteristics according to Vedic astrology
- The male snake is the Rohini Nakshatra’s animal emblem. You can gain great insights on this Nakshatra if you study the behaviour of a male snake.
- The most imposing characteristic of a snake is its capacity to attract the attention of everybody and everyone, from park visitors to monkeys in trees.
- The serpent is associated with dread, worry, and curiosity. If a monkey was spotted in a park, it might get some attention and people might find it cute, but a snake simply attracts everyone’s attention.
- Natives of Rohini are adept at grabbing attention and have an innate desire to bring in newcomers.
- These indigenous people captivate audiences with their skills and draw attention with their gaze.
- The most vivid eyes are those of a snake, especially during skin shedding. Snake has the craziest, most piercing eyes.
- Though they may not be very attractive on the outside, Rohini residents typically have lovely eyes that will make you fall in love with them.
- The ability of a snake to inject poison and produce venom is another distinguishing characteristic.
- It is untrue to believe that snakes are always present solely to administer poison.
- Snakes normally avoid and fear people and only bite when threatened or peckish. However, unless prodded, a snake will not devour a human for dinner.
- If pushed or confronted, Rohini natives will inflict poison and seek retribution. However, do not confuse their friendliness and unusual sexual attraction for weakness.
- Snakes have a reputation for being combative partners. Snake murdering, orgies, and conflicts over mating with other snakes all occur.
- It’s like a hungry serpent when a snake searches for a mate during the dry season. When in a sexual state, Rohini residents will easily attract a partner and, if plagued by malefics, can even result in an excessive number of affairs.
- Additionally, they will constantly need to engage in conflict with another individual in order to capture the interest of the target.
- They will experience a love triangle at some point in their lives.
- Because a snake can mate for up to three hours at a time, Rohini natives are thought to be the most sensual during romantic relationships. These people are able to completely enjoy sex and provide sexual pleasure to their partner to the point where their poison of intense love can permanently ruin a person.
- The Rohini native will always have the most intense sexual memories of everyone with whom they had even a brief encounter.
- Whether it was a one-night stand or a few weeks of dating, a Rohini’s bite will be something unforgettable with a lifelong impression, much like a snakebite, which a survivor will never forget.
- Snakes can swim very well. Even without instruction, Rohini residents can naturally learn to swim.
- They simply have the innate capacity to move their bodies through water. One also improves their dancing as a result of this.
- If we apply this characteristic to a Rohini person, they will have dry skin that always falls off, but the shedding of the skin also has another meaning. A male snake must always shed his skin 4-5 times a year.
- When they want something, these people have the ability to instantly alter their personality, conduct, and attitude.
- Planting crops on Earth is Rohini’s element. A few billion years ago, our planet was a desolate place, yet today it is home to skyscrapers, fast automobiles, clothing, wonderful food, entertainment, and prosperity.
- Growth in the physical world is the focus of Rohini. They always strive to obtain the best and most unique resources this planet has to offer.
- They never put on cheap or imitation jewellery. They desire genuine stones, gold, diamonds, and other earthly treasures. Rohini causes everything she touches to blossom.
- Along with Pushya and Swati, Rohini is one of the best Nakshtras to start a business.
- These locals enjoy themselves. They are skilled at extracting and feeding on the best-kept secrets.
- They enjoy high-end cigars, Michelin-starred dining, and exquisite wine.
- Rahu in Rohini has the potential to transcend beyond simply seeking out pleasure and achieving it.
- Earth is Rohini’s element. It is situated in the middle of Taurus, the Earth sign in astrology.
- Everything that you and I experience is an earthly object, whether it be joy, sadness, obsession, celebrity, wealth, a spouse, sex, children, security, or education.
- The supreme creator Brahma, also known as Prajapati, is the Nakshatra devata.
- He is the God who made all we know, including the universe, planets, and man.
- He had to not only create other souls in order to create this lovely universe, but he also needed to mate in order to reproduce.
- He approached his alleged daughter Dawa, a stunning woman, to mate because it was simply part of the divine plan.
- She refused to perform such an act with a father-like man, so he raced after and pursued her.
- The other Gods he had made were furious at this incestuous behaviour.
- The issue is that we need a deeper understanding of this idea. The fifth head of Brahma appears to symbolise illusion because the main reason he chased after his daughter was to look for her and protect her.
- The Rohini native frequently finds themselves being pursued by other envious men or women.
- Everywhere they go, they consistently draw the opposition. This does not imply that Rohini natives will engage in father-child relations.
- Rohini indigenous can chase and stalk their prey, but as children, they would often be chased by their parents as a playful game.
- Malefics might use Rohini’s beauty, wealth, and attention to feed her ego, jealously, and possessiveness.
- Native to Rohini, they can draw in and kill the prey.
- Because Rohini was Moon’s favourite wife out of all his 27 wives, this motif is evident.
- Her older sister Jyeshtha became envious as a result, and she complained to their father Daksha about it. Daksha then cursed the moon, causing it to gain and lose brightness over the course of a month.
- “Rohini is the queen, Purva Phalguni is the courtesan,” goes the proverb.
- The Moon is regarded as the monarch of the planetary system.
- A queen is not someone who had a deep affection for the king; she was only someone who combined the political power of two kingdoms.
- On the other hand, the courtesan was the one who showed the monarch true love, taught his children about romance, and lavished him with sexual devotion.
- She wasn’t a prostitute as we understand the term now; in fact, they were extremely skilled, intelligent, and spiritual.
- You are seduced by a Rohini native, but after they have won you over, they want to go. On the other side, Phalguni seeks to genuinely pleasure you and demonstrate what love is.
- While both are sexual and romantic, one involves seducing like a predator, while the other involves wooing like a lover.
- If you assumed that someone had certain traits because they had a Rohini Lagna or Moon, you could be utterly mistaken. Venus and Mars are positioned in a position of seduction, therefore if the Moon or Lagna are being affected by other planets while they are in this position, it will be working out like a Picasso painting.
- Yakshini is Rohini, and romance is Phalguni. Certain tantric rituals can call forth a Yakshini, an extraterrestrial entity who is slated to be one of Kubera’s labourers, who will appear to you on the eighth day, etc., at a specific location.
- They frequently woo the locals and grant their requests. Their entire plan revolves around seduction and distributing wealth through some sort of trade.
- Natives of Rohini make great partners in bed. Like Magha or Purva Phalguni, they have the capacity to endure longer than anyone.
- They also adore the hues red and pink, which are associated with love.
- When it comes to public life, their seductive abilities make them incredibly stylish and sophisticated.
- However, according to a Nadi method, a person’s most prominent Nakshatra is the one that two planets are hemmed in between.
- A person will act like Bharani in their life, especially during Saturn-Jupiter or Jupiter-Saturn dashas, but they will constantly exhibit these characteristics if Saturn is in Ashwini and Jupiter is in Krittika.
- The chariot is this Nakshatra’s emblem. This demonstrates unequivocally that Rohini locals will always be interested in vehicles, maintaining cars, travelling, and desiring to live opulently.
- When a Rohini native buys a premium car, their personal development begins.
- This demonstrates their capacity to navigate challenging circumstances. When it comes to finding solutions, they think quickly.
- Because Moon rules this Nakshatra, Rohini locals are exceptional writers and speakers due to their wit and fast thinking.
- Moon is a very compulsive planet that craves what he wants, which is what got him into problems in the first place.
- Since they have a great chance of winning an auction, they acquire an addicted personality towards gambling and sports betting.
- To obtain something that nobody else could have, they outperformed everyone. Moon has the desire to be with anybody in the sky at any time, earning him the label of a cheater who may even engage in plagiarism.
- Individuals from the Rohini community have the potential to successfully adapt someone else’s concept or to hear someone else’s idea inadvertently and respond to it right away.
- One significant finding is that Rohini natives’ offspring may remain single for a very long time, possibly far into their late 30s.
- This is because Moon has never given birth to children other than via sleeping with Tara, Jupiter’s wife. According to some academics, this curse causes the predicament.
- The root of the term “Rohini” is “Rohan,” which means to rise or to come into being. It spans the Taurus constellation from 10° to 23°. Therefore, the Rohini group includes all creatures inside the realm of creation, including all animals, birds, and other living things.
- Additionally, it could be used to refer to the processes of birth, production, and creation, to name a few. Rising refers to the ascent process, which includes the development, improvement, and growth of one’s creativity.
- The wife of Chandra, Rohini, is described in mythology. Rohini is supposed to have been Chandra’s favourite wife out of the 27 stars who were all his wives, and she was also known for her taste in beautiful clothing, cosmetics, and home furnishings.
- Accordingly, it is believed that the Rohini (group) is to blame for a preference for expensive clothing, perfume, and other toiletry items.
In a treatise on vedic astrology, Rohini Nakshatra is described.
- According to Hora Sara, if Rohini is a person’s natal Nakshatra, they will have a lot of hair on their upper body, be affluent, intelligent, and head a folk. They will also have marks on their back, face, and sides and will deceive other people.
- Jataka Parijata states that a person would be slender, wise, and addicted to other ladies if the moon is in the sign of Rohini when they are born.
- According to Sage Narada, a person born in Rohini will have a lovely look, a strong character, be honourable, enjoy pleasures, enjoy alcohol, be amiable in speech, be skilled, and be clever.
- The native born under Rohini will be sincere, pure, sweet-tongued, with a steady intellect, and beautiful in appearance, according to the Brihat Samhita.
Description of Rohini Nakshatra Pada.
First Pada of Rohini Nakshatra:
- Aries Navamsa is the ruler of the first pada of Rohini Nakshatra (Governed By Mars).
- People with red hair, who are bold, open, and brutal, are born in the first pada of Rohini.
- The first pada of the Rohini Nakshatra is associated with physical creativity, the ability to turn imagination into action, the refusal to suppress creative impulses, competitive vocal creativity, the ability to sing, teach, inspire, close deals, and romanticism.
- Those who were born in the first pada of the Rohini Nakshatra are overcoming weaknesses; weaknesses turn into passion; when pushed, competitive flair is displayed; inventiveness is put to use in order to succeed.
- Businesspeople, excellent promoters, go-getters, ardent lovers, extremely impulsive and unprepared, missing details, and worried people are characteristics of those born under the first pada of the Rohini Nakshatra.
Second Pada of Rohini Nakshatra:
- Taurus Navamsa rules Rohini Nakshatra’s second pada (Governed By Venus).
- The second pada of the Rohini Nakshatra is associated with enjoyment, sense control, happiness, worship of Gods and guests, riches, and an interest in catfish farming.
- Births occurring in the second pada of the Rohini Nakshatra are peaceful, blessed with good manners and good speaking abilities, seeking security and pleasure, and having extravagant cravings for the best of everything.
- The second pada of the Rohini Nakshatra is a creative one, materialising ideas and concepts. Belongings, organisation of possessions, emotional expression through collections, home design, and art collecting are all ways that creativity is expressed.
- The second pada of the Rohini Nakshatra is associated with weak people who are spoilt, original thinkers, and perfectionists.
Third Pada of Rohini Nakshatra:
- Gemini Navamsa rules the third pada of the Rohini Nakshatra (Governed by Mercury).
- People with pleasant minds, who are poets, educated, sharp minds, mathematicians, and collectors of various things are those born under the third pada of the Rohini Nakshatra.
- The third pada of the Rohini Nakshatra represents those born in the scientific, mathematical, communicative, sociable, balanced, friend-oriented, humorous, lighthearted, less materialistic, desiring things, making money, and business-minded sectors of the population.
- People born under the third pada of the Rohini Nakshatra use social media to share their creations, which increases their income potential later in life as they expand out and use their creativity to meet their requirements.
- The third pada of the Rohini Nakshatra is associated with teaching art, financial advisors, mimicry, acting, the entertainment sector, dealing with vehicles, transportation, sluggish starters, and deceit.
Fourth Pada of Rohini Nakshatra:
- The Cancer Navamsa rules the fourth pada of the Rohini Nakshatra (Governed by Moon).
- The Rohini Nakshatra’s fourth pada is associated with those who love their family, give to others, are intellectual, and respect God Vishnu and their professors.
- The fourth pada of the Rohini Nakshatra is associated with births that are more emotional, intuitive, sensitive, driven by a need for emotional and domestic security, honest, and truth-seekers.
- The Rohini Nakshatra’s fourth pada is associated with those who appreciate people, family, memories, and emotions. They also nurture others’ creativity and imaginative artistic expression.
- The Rohini Nakshatra’s fourth pada is associated with emotional creativity. They put their emotions into their work, want jobs near to home, are shrewd, highly emotional, limited in their thinking, and lack a sense of familiarity.
Sun’s Ingress for Rohini Nakshatra (May 24 – June 6).
- Sun arrives in Rohini on May 24 and remains there till June 6. Your Sun is in Rohini Nakshatra if you were born during this time. Effective monsoon forecasting occurs during this time. In some parts of India, the development of specific plants is watched to forecast the monsoon.
- The Moon is the owner of Rohini. Moon in astrology represents vegetation and water, and this association is well shown here. The Moon, which represents plants, is the owner of Rohini, which denotes growth.
- It’s interesting to note that during Rohini’s Sun Ingress, some plants exhibit extraordinary development.
Jamun, the Rohini Tree
- Jamun, the tree for Rohini Nakshatra, has a season that coincides with the Sun’s entry into Rohini.
- Jamun’s botanical name is Syzygium Cumini.
- Jamboo Dhweepaor Islands of Jamun was the name given to India.
- The fruit is a seasonal purple fruit with a minimal calorie count.
- It harmonises the kapha and pitta doshas.
- The fruit is effective against diabetes.
- It naturally purifies blood. It results in beautiful, healthy skin.
- It works well against bacterial and viral illnesses.
- It works well for bronchitis, asthma, and cough.
- Jamun works well for diabetes.
- The fruit has a high iron content and naturally purifies the blood.
- For females experiencing leucorrhoea or white discharge, the bark is beneficial.
- It works well for a sore throat and strengthens the immune system.
- It is highly helpful for nervous system problems like depression, tiredness, and others.
Information on Rohini Nakshatra’s astronomy
- Astronomers almost universally concur that Aldebaran is Yogathara of Rohini.
- It’s referred to as the “fiery eye of the bull.” It is a large star with a diameter that is more than 44 times that of the Sun. It has 425 times the brightness of the Sun.
- It is classified as a cold star and has a reddish-orange hue.
Astrological compatibility with the Rohini Nakshatra
Compatibility of Rohini Nakshatra bride or groom with their sign (Rashi)
Capricorn, Virgo, Aquarius, Pisces, Gemini, and Virgo
Factors that Make Rohini Nakshatra Compatible
- Nadi: First or Aadhya.
- Manushya, or the human, is Gana (Nature).
- Yoni is represented by a snake, or sarpa.
- Gains in money are the result of donning new clothing on Rohini Nakshatra.
- First period on Rohini Nakshatra results produce respectable and well-liked offspring with good character.
- Baby is born as a result of Shraddha on the Rohini Nakshatra.
- Selling, donning new clothes, visiting government buildings, swearing in, sawing seeds, starting a new project, saying prayers, planting crops, marketing, digging a well or a borewell, starting to learn dance, ploughing, sowing seeds, Vaman, Virechan, and Shiramokshan are all positive activities on Rohini.
- Beneficial Savskara or Ceremonies on Rohini include weddings, Agnihotra, naming ceremonies, intercourses for conception, the baby’s first solid meal, the threading ritual, and the Anugraha or Deeksha.
Astrological cures for the Rohini Nakshatra
- Natives of Rohini consider their automobile to be their most valuable possession.
- Their life moves smoothly and upward as long as their car is spotless and free of dents and scrapes.
- There should always be a moon yantra on the altar, facing either east or north-west.
- They find it very helpful to repeat this mantra every Monday: “Om Nakshatray Pati namaha, Om Srang, Sreing, Srong Saha, Chandray Namah.”
- The presence of a bottle of rose-scented perfume facing south-east is also very advantageous to their financial situation, romantic relationships, and success.
|Yogurt, curd, or milk products
|Sankashta Chathurthi, Ganesh Chathurthi
|Brahma Varchasa Anuvakh, Hiranyagarbha Sooktham, Nasadiya Sooktham
Astrological Rohini Nakshatra Caste
- The Rohini belong to the Shudra caste, which basically means that they must become professionals and rise through the ranks of a huge organisation in order to enjoy life, pleasure, and prosperity.
- The native of Rohini is not set on wanting to be a business owner or entrepreneur.
- They are happiest when they are working since it is what they find most fulfilling.
- Modern society has a misconception that Shudras are the lowest caste, however historically, they were the ones who contributed to the creation of all we now recognise and value about ancient India.
- The people performing manual labour were not Brahmins.
- The Vaishya caste acquired its street smarts from their control of the markets and small stores selling food, clothing, and accessories.
- They have the ability to accomplish tasks and seduce customers, just like a jewellery salesman might.
- In the real world, one’s caste determines their aptitude rather than their social standing.
Summary of the Vedic Astrology Rohini Nakshatra
|Brahma (the Creator)
|Observers of vows, merchandise, kings, wealthy persons, Yogis, cartmen, cows, bulls, aquatic animals, husbandmen, mountains, and men in authority.
|Moon in Rohini
|The native is truthful and pure, holding no secrets, speaks sweetly and compellingly, of steady mind and heart, and handsome.
Questions and Answers
What animal represents the Rohini Nakshatra?
What Makes Rohini Nakshatra Unique?
The fact that Rohini is a Sthira Nakshatra means that anything that calls for long-term stability and growth should be done, including laying the foundation for a house, buying a car for long-term use (purchase, not lease), engaging in business transactions, getting promoted, and beginning a new job on this day.
Rohini Nakshatra is in which Rashi?
Who is the Rohini Nakshatra’s Lord?
Who is Rohini Nakshatra’s Deity?
Brahma or Prajapati
What does Rohini Nakshatra’s symbol represent?
Chariot, Ox Cart
What is the Rohini Nakshatra’s Gana?
Manushya (Human) (Human)
What Qualities Does the Rohini Nakshatra Possess?
Dhruva (Fixed) (Fixed)
What is the Rohini Nakshatra’s Caste?
Shudra (Worker) (Worker)
What is the Rohini Nakshatra Bird?
What is the Rohini Nakshatra Tree?